Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day ... and Tonight's Blogging Plan

Jackie's TV Blog, holidays

Yes, Zoetawny was kind enough to make a Valentine's Day graphic for the blog. Doesn't she rock, guys?

Again I'm faced with the Thursday blogging dilemma.

At around 8 PM ET I'll put up a Survivor 16: Micronesia East Coast Updates post. I'll do live updates as it airs here with the most important things -- immunity, the boot, and such. Later on in the evening my full episode review of the show will be posted on TV Squad. However, everyone is invited to comment here on the updates post as they watch the show.

Then at 9 PM ET, I'll put up a Celebrity Apprentice updates post. Most likely I won't add much other than the fired, but folks will be welcome to discuss the show in comments.

While I'm writing up the Survivor review for TV Squad and having Celebrity Apprentice on for the update, I'll be recording tonight's Lost for later review here. It could be worse ... at least there's no Big Brother tonight!

Today's musical non-sequitur:
Yummy, Yummy, Yummy.
I got love in my tummy,
And I feel like a-lovin you:
Love, you're such a sweet thing,
Good enough to eat thing
And that's just a-what I'm gonna do.
-- "Yummy, Yummy, Yummy" by The 1910 Fruitgum Company

1 comment:

joy n said...

Probably my favorite Zoetawny graphic so far! Happy V-Day everyone!

Jackie, you must feel as if you may lose it on Thursdays. My head spins just thinking about how you handle all of this.

Survivor's on!