Sunday, May 23, 2010

LOST - "The End" Series Finale Blog Party

Well, this is it. It's the series finale for a show which brought us both smoke monsters and giant polar bears. Will our questions be answered?

What better time for me to include various Lost logos made for us by Zoetawny over the past five seasons? Enjoy!

Jackie's TV Blog, Lost

Jackie's TV Blog, Lost

Jackie's TV Blog, Lost

Jackie's TV Blog, Lost

Jackie's TV Blog, Lost

Jackie's TV Blog, Lost

I won't be live-blogging the show because I actually want to WATCH it without typing or taking notes, but I will be piping in during some commercials, for sure. Everyone is invited to party and hang out in the comments section. It's BYOB and snacks!

So far they're each reminiscing about their characters. "If we can't live together ... (dramatic pause) ... we're going to die alone!"

Ah, I was right. The smoke monster only threw Richard Alpert. He's still alive.

No. Wait. Everyone's dead. Um. Okay.

7 comments:

Delee said...

Got out of the habit of watching this will have to watch the last 2 season or buy them. Hope all your theories are correct. But I doubt it! I will be watching C App at 9p.

Bret was flying in a private jet and had to land in Nashville as he was not feeling well, headache and other things but he sould be in NYC for finale.

Becky said...

Okay, I have watched all the seasons and I watched the final show. Know what -- I'm still Lost!

joy n said...

I haven't watched this show for over two years but I tuned in for the last half hour and am so glad that I did. I'm sitting here bawling my eyes out and can't figure out if I'm happy or sad at this ending but I absolutely loved it.

Now I HAVE to buy the whole set of LOST.

lynn1 said...

I loved the finale! I cried, laughed and feel like I have been through the wringer.
I am glad that there were some things left unresloved and unexplained yet there is sense of closure.

Donna in Alabama said...

I cried tears of joy and tears of sadness and laughed out loud too! I picked Hurley as the leader when they showed him at the beginning of this season being more assertive and confident. I am not sure about what the sideways life was about now. Anyone have any ideas?

Anonymous said...

The Sideways Life was a waiting place before they all moved on to whatever version of heaven you believe in. As Christian said to Jack, it was a place "they made up". Since the time they spent on the island had such an impact on their lives, they were all waiting for each other.

Anonymous said...

Now a days there are many option to get money from different job section. But marketing and sales division is the most popular section for earning much money because they are paying highest salary. Details are given in this link: http://www.sellingcrossing.com/lcbrowsejobs.php?jobtype=1503