Wednesday, November 04, 2020

TAR32: November 4 Episode Blog Party

 


I'm not sure if we'll make it through the entire show without having election news updates, but we'll give it a try! The latest blog pool update from that wonderful Lifeguard SueGee can be found at this here link. I am getting better with the names of the teams although I often find myself not knowing who is whom within a same sex team. Progress!

I'll be updating this entry with the major happenings as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest news! As always, the real party is in the comments area. I hope to see you there!

Eight teams remain. Who will be eliminated NEXT?

Teams are flying to Paraguay in South America next. James and Will have an alliance with four other teams. Of course, they are the ones who solidified trouble with Leo and Alana by U-Turning them. Ohh ... Will and James stopped at an Internet place and printed out a map of Paraguay. Gotta give them credit for that move! All teams are on the same flight.

Uh-oh. Taxi problems! 

Who is feeling instrumental? The Landfill Harmonic ... repurpose items from a landfill to make a cello. It's an actual place where they use discarded items to make musical instruments for the community.

Leo might have an advantage as he grew up around stringed instruments even though the other teams are helping each other. DeAngelo finishes first though. They have to take a taxi to their next clue and it tells them to keep their hourglass handy as there is a Yield.

Teams have to prepare a national beverage, fill a thermos with it and carry it through the rest of the leg.

Detour - Stacking watermelons or balancing bottles on their heads. Both challenges have been done before in previous seasons. It turns out Will and James had practiced balancing bottles on their heads after watching the show.

So far no one has Yielded anyone.

The Pit Stop is Plaza Italia (?)

Pit Stop order --
1. Will and James - won $5,000 each
2. Michelle and Victoria
3. Leo and Alana
4. Riley and Maddison
5. Eswar and Aparna
6. Hung and Chee
7. DeAngelo and Gary
8. Kaylynn and Haley -- NON-PHILIMINATON LEG!

All teams still in it to win it.





21 comments:

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jackie and Vincent. Thank you SO much for the diversion. I hate politics. LOL

Jackie S. said...

Looks like we might have a quiet night here. Too much election jitters, I think.

Jackie S. said...

A lot of people are glued to news outlets. I figure CBS will surely break in if there is big news. But it sucks that you're the only one here and I can only comment during commercials.

Nickelpeed said...

Yes. I want a diversion. Thank you for being here. But, if you get to the point I'm still the only one, you don't have to keep us open. <3

Jackie S. said...

Well, I'm obligated to blog the show, so the comments will stay "open."

Jackie S. said...

Looks like the blond sisters have one strange cabbie!

CherryPie said...

Hi all...I hope the show doesn't get interrupted.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Cheryl!!

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks.

Where is everyone?

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Jon!

Donna in Alabama said...

I am reading just never comment.

Nickelpeed said...

I think every TAR, there are taxi problems!

I hope there is no detour.

I hope more come here next hour.

Jackie S. said...

Ah, more people. Good. I think everyone is glued to news or sitting around trying to breathe of something.

Jackie S. said...

The bottle dancing reminds me of the Skate Circle in Central Park, Manhattan. People roller skate with one or more water bottles stacked on their heads. The most I saw was this guy with harem pants who used to do six.

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Donna. Hi Joe. And, I know I said Hi Cheryl, but I spoke wrong. I should have said, Hi CherryPie!

And, I didn't mean detour, I meant yield.

Jackie S. said...

Thank you for stopping by. Next week should be normal again ... so to speak.

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you, Jackie.

The moleman said...

Thought this was a double episode, what happened?!

Nina said...

I'm here and I don't usually respond. The show comes in my area.

Nina said...

I meant the show comes on later in my area.

Judi Sweeney said...

Thank you Jackie!