|Azah has also cooked this season between naps|
Here's the latest from inside that Big Brother House of Backstabbing Badgers:
- To be honest, hardly anything happened until the veto comp a few hours ago.
- They ate.
- They played cards.
- Derek F continued to act like he has actually done something this season other than lay about, cook and hate on women.
- Azah moped, sure she cannot win veto.
- Xavier talked to us and to Derek about Kyland going this week unless he wins the veto.
- If Kyland wins, Derek would go up but Azah would be the target.
- Oh, well.
- The feeds were blocked for the veto comp.
- Xavier, the HOH, won the Power of Veto.
- Kyland is definitely getting the feeling of impending doom.
- All of a sudden he's beginning to realize that he might not be able to trust Xavier.
- And, Xavier himself is letting me down. Such a solid sportsman otherwise, he's taking two weak players into the final two.
- The meeting will probably be on Monday.
- I don't think he will change his mind.
- And you know that Derek, if he had a mind of his own, would still vote to keep Azah his Laying About Buddy (even though she's a woman).
|The feeling of impending doom has arrived.|
|Just hand him the check|
|He annoys me. |
The TV edit of him annoys me more.