Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Survivor 41: Meet the Cast Videos

Nah, I haven't given up on BB23 ... yet. I'm just waiting for more content, some kind of content, before I make my next live feeds post!

In the meantime, let's talk Survivor 41. Yes, that is what the season is called. No themes, just the number. They play for less than the standard 39 days, as well. I believe it's 26 days. The promos have the game being more brutal. And the CBS new diversity standards means more of a mix of people ... with the exception of an age mix, of course. However, if the game is to be a brutal as the promos claim, it's best to sacrifice the young. Heh.

Here are some cast videos I found:
 




2 comments:

MikesGirl said...

I’m so excited for the new season of Survivor. I have really missed it! I know- I need a life…lol 😂

Anita said...

Me too!