Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Survivor 41: November 17 Episode Blog Party

 


Good evening. I'm a bit off my game this week, so it probably won't be the best of my live blogging. I believe I saw a promo which said two people would get the boot tonight. However, with the way this past week has been, I could be wrong.

Lifeguard Laurie has updated the pool and here are the latest standings:

Danny McCray - Cheryl in NC, Nickelpeed, Jennifer
Deshawn Radden - Kelsey NY, PDX Granny, Jlaf
Erika Casupanan - Petals, Pam Arceneaux, Margo
Evvie Jagoda - Sharon C, bizaro22, Indiana Jane
Heather Aldret - Debbie, Joanne Victoria
Liana Wallace - Terry is a Texan, ChicMC
Naseer Muttalif - CherryPie, Tammy M
Ricard Foye - Mikes Girl, GiLLL
Shantel Smith- Marthalight, Jackie
Xander Hastings - Donna in FL, April

Jury
Tiffany Seely

I will do my best to at least get the major happenings covered here in the blog entry as they air here on the East Coast. My apologies in advance. As always, the real party is in the comments section. Please feel free to join in on the fun and, if you can, perhaps post some of the happenings that I might not be covering tonight. Thank you!

Deshawn is calling Tribal a train wreck and blaming it on Heather. He is also ticked that Shan keeps telling others what to do. Shan knows there are issues and tries to mend fences with Deshawn. Oops. Backfired. This ain't gonna be no Cookout for sure! Naseer thinks Heather voted for him while it was really Xander. Xander is watching their argument.

Liana still wants Xander gone. She also wants Erika out.

Immunity Challenge time. Balance on narrow perch holding onto a handle behind head. Two groups, go to Tribal separately, two people going home. Reward is chicken and beef stew.

Erika, Shan, Ricard, Heather, Naseer - Yellow

Deshawn, Danny, Xander, Liana, Evvie  

Evvie first out. they all come down quickly.

Erika last up for Yellow, safe with Immunity but no stew. Blue is down to Deshawn and Xander. Deshawn down! Xander wins Immunity and Reward for his team.

Since Erika and Xander won Immunity and blew the plans, it looks like Heather and Naseer are in trouble on Yellow. Ricard is pushing for Naseer. Shan tells him she will cast the extra vote. Hmm.

On Blue, Liana is trying to get Xander's idol while Xander is considering giving it to Evvie.

Tribal starts for Yellow. The discussion makes it seem that Heather will go. We'll see. I hope Naseer uses his idol. I think he will need it. Ricard votes Naseer, Naseer votes Heather. No idols played -- Tally - Heather, Naseer, Heather, Heather, Naseer, Naseer. A tie. A re-vote in play. Can only vote for Heather or Naseer. 

Re-tally -- Naseer, Naseer, Naseer. Sigh. I liked that guy, he should have played his idol!

Blue comes in. Liana votes Evvie. Xander votes Liana. No idol played. The tally - Liana, Evvie, Liana, Evvie, Evvie. Another good player down and the third member of the jury.

73 comments:

Nickelpeed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marlo L said...

Hey guys

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Marlo.

Petals said...

{{{{{ JACKIE }}}}}

Thank you for opening the pool tonight. I know I wasn't gonna blog, but the men have finally remembered that they are MEN! LOL

Hey everyone!

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks

Hi Petals

Petals said...

hi marlo!

SueGee said...

Hi to Penny and Jackie....and Howdy to all that follow!

I'm not 100% today either. Started on an antibiotic yesterday and it is kicking my system!! Hope it is curing me and not just giving me other problems...

And earthquake swarms...I'm feeling them!

Squeegee

Petals said...

Hello my Joe, my FinNY (guess what it means, lol)

Penny - check your FB messenger

Petals said...

Hey Squuueeeeeee

SueGee said...

Hey Petals..long time no see

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Penny and Joe and Sue Gee and Pedals! Caos at Camp.

Joe in NY said...

I really am starting to hate that 5.

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Marlo

Petals said...

Hi Glenn!

Sue - that would be, "long time, no SQUEEEEE", hahaha

IKR, Joe?

Marlo L said...

Wow they really think they have the game in there hands

Nickelpeed said...

Hi Petals. Crap, and I knew that, too!

Hi SueGee, Glenn, and Joe.

Wow, directly to immunity challenge. Is tonight a double elimination?

Nickelpeed said...

Yep, double elimination.

Glenn Allen said...

Wow Immunity already. Two Winners and Two going Home.

Petals said...

Is that Shah? or whatever? She is v bossy...she can go. Like, now.

Petals said...

I know this is more "exciting", but I miss the Survivor Auctions - the food plates, the letters, etc.

Glenn Allen said...

Erica safe and Blue gets reward!

Glenn Allen said...

Erika and Zander are both safe and Blue gets reward!

Petals said...

thanks Glenn, I was behind a bit...

My pool chick! Woohooo

Marlo L said...

Yeah xander

Petals said...

XANDER YAY! I love Xander...smart kid!

Nickelpeed said...

(((Jackie))) Thinking of you. Did I mention that I'm too forgetful and absolutely stupid?

Marlo L said...

Me too Petals

Nickelpeed said...

So glad Xander won! They think he's a goofball, but he's such a smart guy!

Nickelpeed said...

Xander and Erika just foiled their plans. LOLOLOLOL

Petals said...

Penny - yeah, he's goofy, but VERY wily! I hope he doesn't trust Evie too much...

Glenn Allen said...

Wow Liania wanted Zanders Idol.

Nickelpeed said...

Do not give your Idol to Lianna, Xander. He's too smart for that.

Ooooh Naseer, this might be a real blindside.

Petals said...

it's so weird lately...all the players have watched the show & know all the tricks!

Glenn Allen said...

Zander thinking about using Idol on Evie!

Petals said...

I'd like Ricard gone.



SAVE NASEER!!!!!

Joe in NY said...

I've kind of wanted to like Shan...but I just can't.

Glenn Allen said...

Shan is not working well with others

Petals said...

exactly, Joe.

Joe in NY said...

She must be the worst pastor ever. Aren't pastors supposed to listen to their congregants?

Nickelpeed said...

All these talks by the top people. I have a feeling it might be a huge blindside; or they're making us think so.

Petals said...

I hope Naseer isn't as naive as he pretends to be

Nickelpeed said...

I know a female pastor and she's very outspoken. But many of them have to be because most pastors are men, so they have to speak out. That's what I think it is.

Petals said...

wow - Actors Studio, LOL

Nickelpeed said...

Me, too Petals. This is the most we've ever heard from Heather.

Glenn Allen said...

Who should play their Scroll?

Petals said...

FUDGE! Poor Naseer?

Glenn Allen said...

Wow a tie between Heather and Naseer! Does Naseer go Home?

Petals said...

Heather, you can stop with the emoting

Joe in NY said...

I don't fully understand that...

Nickelpeed said...

That's what I wonder, too, Glenn. But, Jeff could be making us think it could be Nasseer.

Joe in NY said...

Why not just straight out vote Naseer out?

Nickelpeed said...

Well, if I wanted to go far, I'd keep Heather. Just me.

Petals said...

they can't lose ANOTHER man! Especially a sweet, contributing one.
But this season? Who knows? grrr

Joe in NY said...

I liked Naseer. But he should have been more loyal to Heather and he'd still be there.

Petals said...

Dammit!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr Love you Naseer! Hope there is some twist!

Nickelpeed said...

Shan used her 3nd vote with both names? Wow.

Marlo L said...

Well played Picard. Dont like him but to flush out two advantages

Nickelpeed said...

Ooops 2nd vote

SueGee said...

I hope ever person that voted for Naseer starves!!

Nickelpeed said...

Marlo, I think she wasted a vote because she put two different names on the advantage. If she had stuck to one vote, it could have been over the first time.

Nickelpeed said...

I hope it's not Danny, but who knows.

Nickelpeed said...

LOL SueGee

Glenn Allen said...

With Naseerout does Zander use Idol on Evie?

SueGee said...

Not giving Blue much time for drama after all the time that yellow took!

Nickelpeed said...

Dang

Glenn Allen said...

Wow Evie out but Xander still has an idol and Extra Vote

Petals said...

whooohoooo! Good.

Still hope there is a twist to save Naseer.

Jackie - thank you so much. xoxox

See you all next week.

Nickelpeed said...

I wish he had used his idol on Eevie. Hate to see her go.

Nickelpeed said...

Thank you so much, Jackie. I'll see everyone next week. Happy early Thanksgiving!!

SueGee said...

Night everyone!!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Marlo L said...

Nickel for some reason i thouggt she was tring to save naseer. So wrong that was a waste of an advantage

Mike Barer said...

Use your idol folks!