Wednesday, December 29, 2021

The Amazing Race 33: Blog Pool OPENS!


Come one, come all! The Amazing Race Blog Pool is now OPEN!

 Okay, here's how the blog pool works:

*Names are matched up randomly with the teams.
*You get to cheer on your chosen team until they're Philiminated or win it all.
*If your chosen team is creepy, fights, fusses or cries a lot, we won't hold that against you personally.
*Not much, anyway.
*Heehee
*There is no wagering of monies.
*The winner(s) of the blog pool retain bragging rights until the premiere of the next season while we all bow to them and lament on what could have been.

How do I get involved? 

Sign up right here on this post! If you're posting anonymously, you need a sign off name on your comments. We don't care if you're a boy named Sue, we have to know something other than anonymous. The cut-off for entering is this coming Tuesday, January 4, 8pm ET/5pm PT. 

REMEMBER - YOU NEED TO SIGN UP ON THIS VERY POST YOU'RE READING! 
If you sign up on another post or Twitter or the Facebook page, your request might be missed.

The Stupendous SueGee (affectionately known as SqueeGee at times) will be the lifeguard here this season. Please don't test her patience by running with scissors around the pool!

Over the next few days I'll be posting about the teams. Here's a taste for y'all --
  

The season premiere is next Wednesday, January 5 at 8PM ET/PT. Be here or be square!

21 comments:

Sharon N said...

YAY!! Please dunk my name in the pool. :)

Michelle C said...

I normally don't watch but I'm excited about it this time!!

Brenda said...

Looking forward to the new season!

Marlo L said...

So excited. Add me please

Debbie said...

Add me, please!

Mike Barer said...

Count me in!
Mike Barer
Barers Of Maple Valley
mvbarer.blogspot.com

jennifer said...

Add me to the pool….. splash! Hope everyone had a great Christmas 😀

Indiana Jane said...

Yes please- add me to the pool. Hoorah- so ready for TAR!

chrob61 said...

Please drop me in the pool!!!

Glenn Allen said...

Jackie and SueGee Please sign me up for the Pool. Happy New Year everyone!

SueGee said...

You got it Glenn!!

Judi Sweeney said...

Me…. PLEASE! Looking forward to it!

Willie J said...

Please add me to the pool.

PDX Granny said...

Throw me in the pool!

Donna in Alabama said...

Happy New Year!
Sue and Jackie, add me to the pool please!!

Jennasmom said...

🙋🏻‍♀️Add me!

Nickelpeed said...

Add me in!! If I'm too late, oh well. Thank you!!!

Skyriverblue said...

I’ve got my swim fins… please sign me up!

Krysta said...

Ready to jump in!

Unknown said...

Count me in!

Marthalight said...

OPPS. forgot my name, :-)