Sunday, February 13, 2022

Celebrity BB3: HOH Comp Completion, Nominations Show Blog Party - Feb. 13

 


Good evening! I'm not sure how busy this blog party will be with the show airing smack dab in the middle of the Super Bowl game! I'm kind of surprised they even scheduled a show for tonight. I don't watch football at all but I'm a rarity.

Anyway ... I'll be live blogging and regularly updating this entry with the major events as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest news. The party, if there is one, is in the comments section. I hope to see someone, anyone there.

Previously on and on and on ... the narrator says you don't want to miss this no matter what game is on another channel. He was referring to upcoming kerfuffling!

We're back to the HOH easy wall comp. They're getting sprayed with paint and water. Whoops! There goes Lamar! Cynthia down! Todd out. Shanna down. It's down to Carson and Todrick.

Todrick proposes a deal. Carson promises not to put Todrick up or backdoor him. Todrick jumps. CARSON is the new HOH.

Todrick himself feels safe but he knows Meisha will the target. Shanna is thrilled. Carson, Cynthia and Shanna happy victory dance.

Lamar is still clueless about the game. Todd tries to explain to him that if someone wins the veto, one of them will go up.

Miesha refuses to go see Carson's HOH room.

Carson tells Todrick he will be putting Miesha and Todd on the block. He tells him that if he wins the veto he shouldn't use it. Carson actually thinks he can bring Todrick back in the fold.

Todrick goes to Miesha and tells her he wants to tell everyone that Shanna has been playing them all. He wants to throw all that shade on Shanna. Miesha and Todrick actually convince Cynthia that Shanna has been targeting Carson. Miesha suggests a backdoor Shanna plan.

Shanna tries to defend herself to Carson and Cynthia. She's being framed for Carson on the block. She tries to tell them those were lies.

Shanna, Cynthia and Carson go downstairs to confront Todrick and Miesha.

Time for the Nominations Ceremony. Carson first nominates Miesha, then Todd.

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie!!!

Anonymous said...

I can’t get used to an adult in that type of hat I’m sorry lol

Jackie S. said...

Eek. Someone is here! Hey, Jon!

Jackie S. said...

I can only visit during commercials.

Anonymous said...

Lol I’m not lying I am flipping now during half time lol I know you were like what fool would show up lol

Anonymous said...

I ‘now me as well lol

Anonymous said...

I do love a Mary J. Blige !!!

Anonymous said...

She doesn’t look happy at alll Carson got it lol plus I’m sure Todrick will spin it he made the deal for her lol

Anonymous said...

Bittersweet the musical ha

Anonymous said...

Lamar is like so clueless lol

Petals said...

Hi! I had to watch the concert, b/c I have an odd crush on Eminem and Snoop Dogg (shaddap!)

Anonymous said...

Petals!!! You cougar lol

Jackie S. said...

I figured I would catch the half time online. I actually like Eminem to an extent.

Anonymous said...

He is good I like all types of music, it just always amazes me how people go oh no I only like xyz, we all have our favorites but my gosh music is just incredible in all variations

Anonymous said...

Lol yeah maybe not so much after this is over Carson

Anonymous said...

Isn’t this the same thing they threw skater gal out for lol I love this game so much lol

Glenn Allen said...

Hi Jackie and Jon and Petals. I was in the wrong thread lol. then noticed no updates lol.

Petals said...

Jon - Cougar?! Those guys are MY age (aren't they?)

Petals said...

lol Hi Glenn

Anonymous said...

Lol I’m just messing with you Petals: please I’m like Old Yeller up in here lol

Anonymous said...

If he flips this around I have to give props lol

Anonymous said...

These are not the nominees you are looking for lol

Petals said...

oh Jon, I'm playing too. But I did just get my hair done, and it's like getting Botox - shorter & blonder shaves off years (to me)

Sharon N said...

Hi to the few here. Late to the party.
Got caught up in the Bowl game and forgot about BB being on tonight.

I also like a variety of music, but just never managed to get "into" rap-hiphop, so the halftime show didn't do anything for me.

Petals said...

I don't think I like rap, but I like Eminem, and I like that Snoop is friends with Martha Stewart. LOL And he has that nose that I like...I like 'em big (not like Karl Malden, more like Adrien Brody)

Anonymous said...

I lost my mind many Moons ago plus when all this started I was like defcon 4 I havnt had my hair cut in eons I’m like fn Gandalf the Grey up in here “You shall not pass” lol

Anonymous said...

Petals talking about her nose fetish we have gone off the rails now lol if someone mentions feet I’m doa lol

Anonymous said...

Her in that hat lol how they have flipped this is legendary lol

monty924 said...

I'm watching the Super Bowl but wanted to pop in to say hi to everyone. Petals, Eminem was the only one I enjoyed, LOL.

I'll catch the show later tonight. WHO DEY

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmmooooonnnnttttyyyy lol

Petals said...

WHO DEY! Love Joe!

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for coming by!

Petals said...

oh, thank goodness that little dog survived! I was bawling

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie !!!! Everyone enjoy the rest of the game, have a great week and stay safe!!!!