Wednesday, February 09, 2022

The Amazing Race 33: February 9 Episode Blog Party

 


Well, fancy meeting you here. It's almost like we were just talking! 

Last week we bid adieu to Akbar and Sheri. Those two just were not in shape to run this kind of race. I'm not sure where they are heading tonight. But the promos have them eating some sort of maggoty type local dish. That would wipe me out right then and there!

Here's the latest blog bool update from Lifeguard SueGee:

Kim & Penn -- chrob61, Donna in AL, Jennifer
Raquel & Cayla -- Brenda, Skyriverblue, Marlo L
Lulu & Lala --Debbie, Judi Sweeney, SueGee
Dusty & Ryan -- Mike Barer, Willie J, PDX Granny
Arun & Natalia -- Glenn, Jennasmom

Philiminated 
Mike & Moe
Akbar & Sheri

I will be live-blogging, updating this entry with the major events as the show airs here on the East Coast. Refresh the page to get the latest news! As always, the real party is in the comments area. I hope to see you there!

Kim/Penn and Raquel/Caela are the first group to leave. They have to self-drive. The second group leaves 15 minutes later.

Raquel/Caela pass out Penn/Kim and climb up to a beautiful spot only to find out they have to eat maggots.

Detour - Row, Row, Row your boat, choose a fish find ten. Gently down the stream, looking for metal fish and identify them. The girls are going to work with Kim/Penn.

Drive to the Southern Coast of Corsica for the clue after the Detour. Kim/Penn and Caela/Raquel in the lead.

Dusty/Ryan do the rowing. Arun/Natalia and Lala/Lulu decide to work together on Gently. Dusty/Ryan sink.

Roadblock. Who's feeling knotted up? Repair fishing nets.

Dusty/Ryan finish the rowing and are headed to the Roadblock. The second crew on the boat has to go back and memorize.

Yay! Penn through the Roadblock first! To the Pit Stop!

Pit Stop Order

1. Kim/Penn - Won a trip to Turkey
2. Caela/Raquel
3. Ryan/Dusty
4. Lulu/Lala
5. Arun/Natalia -- Another non-Philimination!


13 comments:

SueGee said...

I'm here!!!

BBQ ribs on the table - help yourself

Joe in NY said...

Hi folks.

Petals, why am I a meanie. My cell phone was at 5 or 6%. It needed to be charged. The only reason I even know you are texting me is because I can see it on my smart watch.

Jackie S. said...

You meanie, Joe

SueGee said...

No one to talk to?? Anyone there??

Joe in NY said...

I'm here.

Joe in NY said...

LOL, Jackie.

Petals was texting me but my phone was in the other room and so I tried answering her here, but she apparently doesn't consider that equivalent.

Jackie S. said...

Heh, Joe.

Sue- Not sure where everyone is. Kim and Penn are rocking it again this week.

SueGee said...

I'll watch the show later. We have a BB game on here tonight

SueGee said...

I put all the shows on the DVR schedule and it reminds me of what is on tonight

Jackie S. said...

Thanks for stopping by!

SueGee said...

Night night!!

Judi Sweeney said...

Thank you Jackie!

Mike Barer said...

Dusty and Ryan are great, thank you for picking them for me!