Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Survivor 44: Blog Pool OPENS!

 


Survivor 44 premieres next Wednesday, March 1, with a two-hour show starting at 8PM ET/PT. The Lovely Lifeguard SueGee has once again graciously offered to run the blog pool for the show. She, but of course, rocks!

I want in! What do I do?

If you want in on the blog pool, you need to sign up in the comments of this post and this post only! Please don't try signing up on any other posts or Facebook or Twitter -- we might miss your comment.

Is there money involved in this?

Of course not! You needn't pay anything to get into the pool. You don't need to buy a pool pass or anything! Mind you, you don't win any money either. What you do win is bragging rights until the next season and the smugness that goes with it.

How does it work?

Lifeguard SueGee makes random picks for the castaways and the blog folks. You cheer on that castaway all season until they either win or get their torch snuffed along the way.

When is the cut-off for entering?

All pool requests must be in comments to this here post ONLY and submitted by Tuesday, February 28, 3pm ET. Be there or be square.


33 comments:

Auntie Leigh said...

I definitely want in. Who am I going to jinx this season. Thx for doing the work squeegee.

Sharon N said...

Please toss me in the pool again!

RJM in SC said...

I am in.

Anonymous said...

I am in, please!
Andi

Anonymous said...

Nickelpeed (Penny) here! Add me in!

Bizaro22 said...

Please include me in the pool!

Skyriverblue said...

I've got my water wings and am ready to plunge in!

Mike Barer said...

Mike Barer would like to join.

Donna in Alabama said...

Throw me in the pool!
donna in al

Krysta Gibson said...

Got my life jacket and jumping in!

Petals said...

I'm IN!

Martha Light said...

I'm in!

Anonymous said...

Please add me, DonnaNY and my daughter, KelseyNY to the pool. Thank you!

David said...

Put me in the pool please.

John Cantrell said...

I want in as well

MikesGirl said...

I'm jumping in! Thanks Sue and Jackie :)

Kim

Judi Sweeney said...

I’m diving in!! Thank you Jackie!

Judi Sweeney said...

Thank you SueGee!!!!

Sydney said...

Splash! I’m in!

PDX Granny said...

Love these pool parties! I'm bringing a bucket of Ginger Beer to share while I'm lounging around on my pool lounger.

Donna in Florida said...


Please add me to the pool!

April said...

AprilW

I want in!!

Anonymous said...

I'm jumping in! This is NanaintheNW.

Cheryl in NC said...

Add me to the pool please

SueGee said...

Time is up!! See you all tomorrow night in the pool as we root on our pool picks abd our esteemed Ms Jackie tells us what is going on!

I think I will order in some pizzas and make it a party!

Squeegee (who can't believe it has been 44 of these!)

monty924 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
monty924 said...

I'm too late but I'll be watching with all of you and this way I can root for who ever I want, LOL! See you all in the comments...

Petals said...

Squee - I was thinking the same thing: How is it 44 seasons????

Petals said...

Oh, it is so great to have Jackie well, and seeing all these names again!

PS - Jackie, I will be making a donation to the electric bill, since I left so many things in the mini-fridge since last season... :)

SueGee said...

Monty - I put you into the pool just before I sent it over to Jackie. See you later!!

SueGee

TS14Fan said...

I know that I am too late to jump in the pool. I can’t wait to watch this season with all of you. Some of this year’s survivors seem to be a little crazy to me. Good luck everyone.

Brent McKee said...

I'd like to be in, but would like to request to be matched up with Kane Fitzler. Be cause we Saskatoon people have to stick together (actually here's from Moose Jaw but goes to University in Saskatoon).

Glenn Allen said...

Please enter me in the Pool if not to late!