Saturday, February 11, 2023

Survivor 44: It's Coming!

 


Yes, Survivor 44 is almost here! Its season premiere is Wednesday, March 1 at 8PM ET/PT. Once again, the season is set in Fiji. It seems like that's its home now. I do miss the seasons of the past when they set the show in places like Australia and Africa. But they don't consult me on these things! 

I will be delving into each castaway between now and when the show starts. However, I'll give you all a sneak peak at the tribes now ...

Tika Tribe

Soka Tribe

Ratu Tribe


4 comments:

Judi Sweeney said...

Thank you Jackie! Looking forward to it!

Judi Sweeney said...

Jeff is already making it interesting! Again, thank you Jackie

Mike Barer said...

I won our Survivor pool between my wife and our friends. I donated my winnings to the same organization as Mike Gabler did.

Petals said...

Mike that is VERY cool!

YAY Jackie - I can't wait. I was absent much of last season due to... other stuff. The other stuff is no longer an issue, HAHAHA