Friday, July 14, 2006

'BB7: All-Stars' - Live Feeds Update - Food Comp/Screen Caps















The food comp is in progress. It's called "Slop 'Til You Drop."

The backyard is done up in a farm motif and the HG have to stick their heads into a slop trough (like pigs use) in search of something. I'm not sure what they're seeking, but they can't use their hands.

I'm also not sure if it's the whole house or they're divided into teams. The feeds went on briefly -- Quad Cam above, then Janelle and Mike Boogie. I'm also not sure of the punishment food.

It went to flameclouds. And, as I typed this, the feeds returned for a moment -- the comp is over. Now flameclouds again. With bad music.

An update will be posted when I know more.

2 comments:

BB13 said...

Hey Jackie!!

They had to search for rats!!(how gross eh!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie, I'm so glad to have found your blog again, I wonder why Kaysar nominated those two women, but he is smart, Nakomis is dangerous player, she studies alot, and does pay attention unlike some of them.