Thursday, July 06, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All-Stars' East Coast Update - 7/06


All right, it's AWN! No Monica, but AWN anyway! As I posted in my spoilers post, there are fourteen houseguests, not twelve. We have George, Will, Marcellas, Howie, Mike, Jase, Diane, Alison, Nakomis, Kaysar, James, Janelle, Danielle, and Erika in the house. I didn't want Alison, but I think I didn't want Cowboy even more, so it's okay.

I'll be posting a full show report a bit later and will be looking at the live feeds. However, I wanted to give the update for the West Coast viewers, especially.

There are two HOH and they must agree on the nominations or they will go up for eviction themselves. Jase and Janelle won (as I previously reported) and their nominees are...

Alison and Danielle!

Okay, let's get Alison gone. Please!

More to follow and, if you want the freshest post in this blog, sometimes if you hit the July archive button on the right sidebar, it may bring up something you're not seeing on the main page. And, if you come here via a post link, if you hit the blog title it will bring up the main page.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jackie, I love knowing ahead of time what to look for.

Petunia Tuya

Anonymous said...

Jase finally makes a smart move...and Will-What an arrogant arse!

Very stupid move on Danielle's part I have to say...

And Jackie, Thanks in advance! I had a awesome BB6 experience last year because of you. I just hope I don't have a heart attack by the end.

Anonymous said...

So glad I found you again!! You are the best at keeping us posted!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your blogging big brother again this year. I love your updates!

Anonymous said...

when is the veto competition?is it friday or saturday?

Jackie S. said...

It (the veto comp)should be today (Fri) -- I don't know what time, though.

Jackie S. said...

I take the above back. The veto comp will take place today in 60 minutes according to the BB Voice announcement a few minutes ago. That would be approx. 10:30 AM PT or 1:30 PM ET

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I found your site again this year, Jackie! It was SO MUCH FUN LAST YEAR! Thanks!