Sunday, July 09, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All-Stars' - Feeds Update (Or Something Like That)


I cannot belive this crew, I just can't. They've all been having fun in the backyard playing with a big ball...for a few HOURS now. Un-freakin'-believable! No scheming, no fighting. They're playing for hours and hours! Argh.

So, here's a Zoetawny graphic inspired by Erika's infatuation with Kaysar (which seems to be cooling a bit).

The biggest news on the news front is that Howie is going all Hurricane, perhaps it's more of a tropical storm right now, on Nakomis. Janelle doesn't approve and Howie's going to find out that Nakomis isn't going to be a whimpering April if he lets loose on her. Supposedly, it dates to her aiming the meteor at him in the HOH comp. He said she made it personal. Whatever. I think this one is all in his mind.

The nominations weren't changed and it seems up in the air who's voting for whom. While it seemed Alison was a sure eviction, it's getting a bit iffy now. Neither Alison nor Danielle are campaigning. On the other hand, Marcellas really wants Danielle out -- "I'm not safe as long as she's in the game."

Waaay too much talk about past seasons. Whenever they try to talk about something relating to this season which interests me (such as their sequester, etc.), we get flame/clouds and bad music. So, they play in the backyard. No, the screaming while playing doesn't get flame/clouds; it'll just get my neighbors to call the cops if I don't keep the volume way low.

In blog stuff: The poll I posted earlier seems to be dropping off Jack votes when you look at the results. He is the discrepancy between total votes and the sum of the others. The last time I looked, it seemed he had 6 or 7 votes. If you haven't voted for the houseguest not in the house who should be there, the poll is here. Go for it! Ivette is leading with Amy on her tail!

Tags: -

7 comments:

Jackie S. said...

Yes, Nakomis said something about toning down some of the personal jokes and I think Will told Howie. It's one of the many things he's ranting about. That and smoking and tattoos and... and...

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie!

First off, I want to say you're awesome!! I've been waiting for BB to start up again so I could check in with you.

Second, I just tried to vote in your poll, but it said I had already voted. That's strange, since I know I didn't. I noticed that there really aren't that many votes. I'm wondering if anyone else had the same results as me when voting.

Keep up the good work!!

Anonymous said...

it did the same thing when i voted for jack...it said i already voted (which i hadn't) and jack's name wasn't even listed...oh well

Anonymous said...

it keeps telling me I already voted too
I keep trying to vote for bunky

Anonymous said...

I was trying to vote for Ivette. She certainly was NOT my favorite last year, but I would love to see if she's really seen the light, like she claims to have. I also think having her in there just might have had things happening now, instead of us waiting and waiting and wait. . . . . .

Anonymous said...

It said the same thing when I voted for Jack.... that I'd already voted.

Anonymous said...

DITTO, ABOUT THE "ALREADY HAVING VOTED PART"