Here's what's been going on in the Big Brother House of Newly Nominated Nuts and Naysayers Who Love Them:
- Howie and James don't think Erika and Mike were the best decision Janelle could make.
- Janelle felt sorry for Diane after her chat with her last night, so didn't nominate her. [Editor's note: Argh! I cannot believe this! Diane may have people feel sorry for her straight through to the end of the season! I personally would rather see lying and scheming than "poor pitiful me."]
- Janelle is worried how Eirka will take the nomination even though she's the pawn and Mike's the target. [Editor's note: Pawns sometimes go bye-bye. If you don't want someone to go, don't nominate them. Using a pawn is never a safe or sure deal.]
- Will told Mike Boogie to be cool about things and it could be the pawn to leave. [Editor's note: See! See! Will knows!]
- Marcellas, Diane, Danielle and Erika talked. They said they had to make sure the vote went the "right way." Marcellas is angry - said Janelle skipped a step. [Editor's note: Will and Mike? I'm not sure.]
- Kaysar told Erika she has his vote and Janelle assured her she's staying.
- Kaysar and Janelle are worried about Will or Mike winning POV, more worried about Will.
- James once again complained about his own alliance's choices to others outside the alliance. That will come back to bite him just as it did in S6, I think. He told Danielle and Erika they were "half-assed" nominations.
- Mike and Erika talked (remember, they're working together and supposedly dating outside of the house). They think the noms were actually a very good move on Janelle's part. She considers herself an "undercover ChillTown," not a floater. She thinks the only true floater in the house is Chicken George.
- George told Kaysar that this game is more stressful than the season he was in as the houseguests just nominated, no flipping, no alliances.
- Diane told Marcellas she can talk George into anything.
- Danielle tried to work Janelle for information. She said she didn't understand the nominations. Janelle told her, when asked, that if a veto is used, then George would go on the block. She also said no one told her who to nominate; Erika and Mike were her own choices.
- Apparently Janelle said she dislikes Mike in her nomination speech. She said she didn't mean for that to come out.
- A Will quote: "The good thing about not eating and the nominations is that this house can't get any worse!" [Editor's note: Wait until that wake-up bit starts, Will!]
- Marcellas and Janelle once again talked about going to the final two together.
- Boogie pried Diane for info regarding how many votes he might get to stay if the nominations hold.
- Danielle, in addition to trying to get info from Janelle, went to Erika to play that side, too... saying she didn't understand the noms. Erika mentioned it might be intentional, but didn't elaborate.
- Will said the show would sue him for breech of contract if... FLAME/CLOUDS [Editor's note: Hmmm...]
- Most are talking of going to bed early tonight. [Editor's note: Phew! I need the sleep!]
- Danielle is now working the Kaysar angle with not understanding the noms -- "Why did you take out someone who wasn't a threat to you last week and he went out ugly?" "Why aren't you taking out the threat this week?" [Editor's note: I'm not sure if she wants Will and Mike to both be up or Diane targeted. I think it could very well be Diane who's stuck in her mind.]
And there you go.
Graphic by Zoetawny.