What a whirlwind few days of unexpected comps (food and POV) timing gone awry, wake-up calls and the tides turning once again! It's enough to make my head spin and I'm not even in the house! I fully expect the houseguests to turn into little characters from The Exorcist any day now -- spinning heads, projectile vomiting and all. Well, hopefully not the latter, but I think you get my point. Right? Hey, I do have a point... somewhere in there.
Let's just get at the important stuff -- what's been happening in that Big Brother House of Gregarious Grouses:
- Howie campaigned for Janelle to put Will on the block and send him home. He told her she should never again talk to ChillTown by herself. [Editor's note: She may have her own plans. Do they include Howie?]
- Mike Boogie did indeed get stitches in his wounded foot. [Editor's note: So, where are we standing on this Wounded and Ill list? George's back, Alison's head, Kaysar/Mike/Howie ears, Erika's ribs... what am I leaving out?]
- At sometime after noon their time (we're talking sometime over an hour ago here... grr), most straggled alive once again.
- Mike Boogie thinks George will be put up in his place and that Will will not go on the block.
- Danielle told Mike that she's worried that Marcellas may sway Janelle, but she thinks Will is indeed safe.
- James/Marcellas/Danielle talked for a bit. They all (even Danielle, sly fox she is) expressed surprise that Janelle doesn't seem to want to put Will up on the block. James said she wants to put up Diane instead of Will. [Editor's note: Please do! At least when I watch Will, he is so smarmy, yet believable, that he's intriguing to watch as he works his magic. Diane has no magic. Diane has a sob story. Wah for her. Be gone, Diane!]
- They talked about the wake-up calls, but when Marcellas started to say it was a breach of contract... FLAME/CLOUDS. The mere mention of producers or contracts (or breach thereof) gets a quick trigger finger on the blocking lately. Marcellas thinks the show is trying to make them miserable. Heh.
- Apparently the houseguests have been told this is going to be a "Week of Comps" and they've made reference to it a few times now. Other than the odd schedule so far, I'm not sure what's going on. Perhaps a luxury comp in the works next? They have to do the Veto Ceremony yet, but I don't know the time schedule for that at this point.
- The HG are all still certain someone will be coming back. This is in their own minds from past seasons, it seems. They have nothing more concrete than you and I have... which is we don't know. I hope no one comes back or, if one must, make it Nakomis. Of the boots so far, she is the one I miss the most.
- Will knows her alliance and the house are pressuring Janelle to put him on the block. So, he and Mike Boogie want to ally with Janelle and Howie. They say Danielle is the only one completely on their side, but Janelle wins things. So, they'll try to make a go of the show with Janelle on their team. [Cue suspense music here.]
That's the skinny.
Graphic by Zoetawny.