Saturday, July 29, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Saturday 7/29 Update


"Oh, I want ChillTown out!"
"Oh, I changed my mind! I want a floater out!"
"Wait, maybe a ChillTown is a better choice."
"No, no, no. The floaters are going to come after me!"
"But the ChillTown will win if I don't take them out now!"
"What to do? What to do? I'm just a buxom blonde. What up, Kaysar!"

And, so the drama goes on in that Big Brother House of Harried Houseguests and their Sorry Sagas... here's the latest:
  • Will made Cinnamon Slop Crunch Bars and will be seeking a patent.
  • James told Danielle that if Janelle puts up Diane and she goes, when he gets HOH he'll put up Janelle. [Editor's note: So much for loyalty. Too bad he didn't have a Bible to swear on, huh?]
  • Danielle told him they should keep Kaysar, but get rid of Howie and Janelle.
  • George feels bad because Jase knows they all voted him out. Diane told him Jase did it to himself.
  • Will and Mike Boogie think they kept their part of their bargain with Janelle -- they won the Veto.
  • Mike Boogie apparently tried to pry the driver (for his foot injury) about the show, but every time he mentions it, we get flame/clouds.
  • Mike and Will talked about making a deal to split the money (very against contract) and we got flame/clouds.
  • Erika told George she thinks she will be voted out. [Editor's note: Sympathy move? I don't know.]
  • They played with the weight scale once again. George lost two pounds and Kaysar found them.
  • James thinks this week will be a double eviction week. He also thinks Jase is coming back. James thinks odd things.
  • James and Kaysar discussed how Janelle's HOH decisions have hurt their cause.
  • James, Kaysar and Howie all confronted Janelle about her talking to ChillTown and her decisions. They all want her to put Will in Mike's place on the block. She's afraid he'll be mad at her. Kaysar: "He can be mad at you from home."
  • The S6 now agree that when Mike takes himself off the block, Will goes up and goes home. [Editor's note: We'll see how that works out, eh? Think she'll do it?]
  • Kaysar's plan includes sending Will home, then Mike, then Diane. [Editor's note: Dang, I'd like that order reversed!]
  • Danielle worked her confused act on Erika - "I don't understand how the Sov. 4 don't seem to know what each other is doing." [Editor's note: All of her "I'm so confused" bits are a ploy for gathering information. I think Will is the best at the game, but Danielle is right on his tail.]
  • Danielle reported back to Will that Janelle was on the fence between him and Diane as the Mike replacement.

And that's the skinny!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

lmbo
hi jackieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i told yall i think janey is gunning for will, backdoor style,lol thats what he gets:>

Anonymous said...

It's ashame that BB is blocking you guys from something you paid for?!?! I don't understand that at all. Did ANYONE discuss this with CBS at all. I would request my money back if I don't get to use more than 50% of my money.

Anonymous said...

I AGREE WITH "ANONYMOUS" ABOUT YOU HAVING TO PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT GETTING 50% OF THE TIME.
WE REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOU, JACKIE. HAVE YOU HEARD ANYTHING ON THE "PAY PAL" THING? I'VE NEVER HEARD OF IT AND WAS LEARY OF IT. I DO WANT TO SEND YOU SOMETHING FOR ALL YOU DO FOR ALL OF US. ALSO DO YOU STILL SEND ON "AOL ALERT"? jackie from N.C. jh6504@aol.com

Jackie S. said...

The feeds have had some blocking ever since the show started -- even when they were free the first year we had Chicken Cam -- focused on the chicken coop. They have reasons to block some content. I still get enough entertainment value to make it worthwhile.

And, The Other Jackie -- The PayPal thing on the sidebar works and it's safe. Some folks have been generous and kind. :D (And I love 'em back!} It's certainly not a get rich quick scheme, but I've been very pleasantly surprised and I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Concerning the PayPal -

It is very legitimate and totally safe. Practically everyone on eBay uses it. (And that's a lot of people.)I've used it many times and there was never an issue.

Anonymous said...

FOFL! Guess it's hard to make up your mind when you're a buxom blonde. ;) I didn't know Will could bake. I'm sure George will love them. Well, we all knew James wasn't playing a team sport so loyalty isn't in his game rules...and he wonders why we call him the "snake". As far as Boogie questioning the driver, I'm sure Boogie wants to know how much camera time he's getting. Sounds like Janelle is not getting kudos from her supposed S6 alliance for her chess moves. She seems to be playing more for herself than her alliance..."Miss Independence" this season. The Dr. had better watch out for Danielle. She might be a better liar.
Thanks for all your loss of sleep to keep us updated and current.
I'm addicted to your blog now.
Zoetawny~

Anonymous said...

Omigosh, Jackie! I told you Janelle should put James up! I hadn't even read this section yet when I made that suggestion... and see how he wants to put her up?? Janelle, Howie and Kaysar should get rid of James, that's my take! It would leave Danielle and Diane hanging in the wind... and face it, Dr. Will is toooo funny to lose, I don't care how wealthy he is. I'd like to see George get the money actually... these youngsters don't have respect for their elders-- I can't stand the way they treat George. Nightie-nite, Jackie! Robin in Manchester

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to agree that George should win this game! The rich boys don't need the money...I'm tired of the whining from other HGs....Janelle has lost her mind someplace between BB6 and BB All-Stars...James continues to be a snake...Kaysar isn't making any sense....I liked Erika better in BB4.....Howie should take second place to George because they are so goofy and precious:)

I'm glad I noticed another post that mentioned good ole Chicken George winning it all...he's a good man!

Anonymous said...

Chicken George is a good man....like Charlie Brown? I too am starting to think I'd like to see George win it...after all, Charlie Brown should have been given the chance to kick teh football...why not Chicken George win BB All Stars? Keep Will around for humor, and James and Janelle for utter looks of confusion, and Kaysar...well...he's yummy to look at, but give the prize to George! ~~SharonS

Anonymous said...

oh...George needs his friend and Jedi guide...keep Howie to the end with him. Forget what I said about James...or Janelle...either way...Kaysar, Will, George, and Howie in the final 4 ..how fun would that be? ~SharonS

Anonymous said...

you know, i don't get how kayser and (to a lesser extent) howie are confused by janey wanting to backdoor a floater...didn't they all talk about it before (without james because they knew he'd throw a fit)? but after the veto competition, suddenly that's a horrible idea and they all gang up on her. she's upset the floaters are mad, but wouldn't they have been mad when she put one of them up during the veto ceremony? they're mad now or they're mad 2 days from now. whatever, i don't get it.

also, if she DOES put up will, what do you want to bet Erika goes home instead?

james is going to turn on them anyway, i'd take out one of his safety nets this week (Diane/Danielle) and replace him in the alliance with willboogie. (and then kick boogie out when i could:)