"Oh, I want ChillTown out!"
"Oh, I changed my mind! I want a floater out!"
"Wait, maybe a ChillTown is a better choice."
"No, no, no. The floaters are going to come after me!"
"But the ChillTown will win if I don't take them out now!"
"What to do? What to do? I'm just a buxom blonde. What up, Kaysar!"
And, so the drama goes on in that Big Brother House of Harried Houseguests and their Sorry Sagas... here's the latest:
- Will made Cinnamon Slop Crunch Bars and will be seeking a patent.
- James told Danielle that if Janelle puts up Diane and she goes, when he gets HOH he'll put up Janelle. [Editor's note: So much for loyalty. Too bad he didn't have a Bible to swear on, huh?]
- Danielle told him they should keep Kaysar, but get rid of Howie and Janelle.
- George feels bad because Jase knows they all voted him out. Diane told him Jase did it to himself.
- Will and Mike Boogie think they kept their part of their bargain with Janelle -- they won the Veto.
- Mike Boogie apparently tried to pry the driver (for his foot injury) about the show, but every time he mentions it, we get flame/clouds.
- Mike and Will talked about making a deal to split the money (very against contract) and we got flame/clouds.
- Erika told George she thinks she will be voted out. [Editor's note: Sympathy move? I don't know.]
- They played with the weight scale once again. George lost two pounds and Kaysar found them.
- James thinks this week will be a double eviction week. He also thinks Jase is coming back. James thinks odd things.
- James and Kaysar discussed how Janelle's HOH decisions have hurt their cause.
- James, Kaysar and Howie all confronted Janelle about her talking to ChillTown and her decisions. They all want her to put Will in Mike's place on the block. She's afraid he'll be mad at her. Kaysar: "He can be mad at you from home."
- The S6 now agree that when Mike takes himself off the block, Will goes up and goes home. [Editor's note: We'll see how that works out, eh? Think she'll do it?]
- Kaysar's plan includes sending Will home, then Mike, then Diane. [Editor's note: Dang, I'd like that order reversed!]
- Danielle worked her confused act on Erika - "I don't understand how the Sov. 4 don't seem to know what each other is doing." [Editor's note: All of her "I'm so confused" bits are a ploy for gathering information. I think Will is the best at the game, but Danielle is right on his tail.]
- Danielle reported back to Will that Janelle was on the fence between him and Diane as the Mike replacement.
And that's the skinny!