Sunday, July 30, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Quickie Update 7/30 - Luxury Comp

We've had flame/clouds for a long, long time now. Just prior to them, you could hear Janelle in the Diary Room being asked about Will Ferrell movies. Then there was a quick cam shot of a racecar on a platform in the yard.

So, the luxury comp must be for the movie Talledega Nights, one can only assume. Who gets to see it, whether they all see it, whether they fight for the right to see it, I dunno.

I could think of better luxuries, myself. ;-)


Update: Sure, just as I posted my entry, the cams came alive for a moment. They're doing some sort of pit crew thing.

The cams keep cutting in and out.

But here's a quick screen cap from the quad cam.

I'm not sure who's on what teams or anything other than they have to do pit crew stuff to the car like in a race pit stop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jackieeeeeee
how cute and funnnnnnnnnn. i bet that was fun to do. thanks jackie, i hope to have some more soon, i love to read your blogs:>

Anonymous said...

A Will Ferrell movie, huh? My question would be: is this intended as a reward or a punishment? [eg]

Thanks for the great blog, Jackie!

John Bly

Anonymous said...

oh my, Talladega Nights? this show seems like they are winging it, no real plan...the flames and clouds, now race cars, the slop? is there a real plan do you think?

Lucy said...

Will Ferrell - a "Luxury" reward?!?

All I can say is - Lord help me Jesus, Lord help me Tom Cruise, Lord help me Oprah, Lord help me BB.

The winners may be the real losers in this comp.