Monday, July 17, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feed Report - 7/17 Into The Evening

Pale The New Tan

<--- Don't pick, don't tell. Or, pale is the new tan.

It's not as volatile so far tonight in the house as it was last night, but they don't seem to have alcohol. That, of course, proves my theory that BB gives them alcohol to stir up the hornets' nest as much as because they request it.

What happened today since I last posted? Here's the scoop from the Big Brother House of Goop:
  • A Jase quote: "The people in here are weird." I can't add much to that, can I?
  • Howie and Janelle want to keep Nakomis, Marcellas and Danielle want to keep Diane. They all had a very long strategy talk going over pros and cons.
  • After Danielle left Janelle, she mumbled to herself, "You think I'm doing this for S6, I'm not. I'm doing this for Danielle. Y'all better recognize."
  • In a strategy talk, Kaysar told Janelle that Jase is nervous because he knows they know he's with Diane. Janelle brought up that they don't have enough votes to save Nakomis -- a few are on the fence, though. Danielle won't commit. Marcellas feels sorry for Diane and says he must vote for her to stay. [Editor's note: Argh. That's how Cowboy got as far as he did!]I Wish This Was Boogie's Head
  • Danielle had a long friendly get-to-really-know-you with Nakomis. They seemed to get along well, but I haven't a clue if it changed her mind about wanting her out.
  • Nakomis said she won't be mad at anyone if she gets voted out -- it's just a game.
  • A Marcellas quote: "The last time I was the black guy who talked to himself. This time I'm the black guy who makes weird sounds.' [Editor's note: I got a kick out of him talking to himself that season. He was a hoot! He is so not a hoot this season.]
  • Mike Boogie um... christened Howie's Jack Shack for the season. [Editor's note: He's obviously not the Master of his Domain.]
  • Danielle told him he could keep the bottle of lotion he used.
  • Marcellas and Janelle took a bubble bath together (in bathing suits) and talked strategy. Same old, same old... new location.
  • Marcellas said that if he wins HOH, he'll put up both Mike Boogie and Will and get it over with.
  • Diane and Nakomis were talking about who they thought would be the final two. Diane thinks Erika and Danielle. Nakomis thinks George and Danielle.
  • Howie and Janelle are quietly studying for questions about the house which may be in a HOH comp.
  • The HG are enthralled with a spider in the yard. [Editor's note: Every season there's one, but you'd think they'd be more interested in the pet tarantulas!]
  • Now Marcellas is trying to talk Erika into voting to keep Nakomis. He says that if Diane stays, he'll be stuck with a house of frat boys. Nakomis would keep her word and not go after them, then they can gang up on her at the end. [Editor's note: Dang, he changes his mind every two hours or so.]
  • Mike is badmouthing Janelle as I type this. He creeps me out. He's mean.

Jase No MandanaSo, there things stand. We know the Veto wasn't used and it's a guess who's going to go home. What I am seeing is that Janelle can really manipulate Marcellas. I also think that Danielle is working just about everybody except Jase. She's playing a solid game after almost blowing it in the first week.

Who's going home Thursday?

Don't ask me!

No comments: