Wednesday, July 12, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All-Stars' - Live Feeds Digest - Evening/Overnight 7/11 into 7/12


I don't think BB was quite prepared for all the reminiscing betwixt seasons that we're seeing. In a way, it's kind of interesting and gives us a bit of an "insider" point of view on the show. But, the extent of the "insider" talk tends to drone on and on. And on and on. Heck, I like the scheming! So, let's go for it -- the most interesting bits on the feeds from last night and through to this morning.

  • Mike keeps acting as the mouthpiece for Will -- the other HG think of Mike/Will as one and the same. He tried to get Kaysar to ally with him, but Kaysar saw through the doubletalk and pointed out that he wasn't even telling him anything -- not even the eviction vote choice.
  • Danielle told James she wouldn't target the S6 next week.
  • James wants to target Chicken George. [Editor's note: I'm wondering why some think of George as such a threat. He could easily be removed at any time in the game. He's not good at comps and isn't a part of any huge alliance. If I were in the house, I'd consider him as fluff I could blow away at any time. I'd go to break up the power players.]
  • Marcellas and Janelle had a really long talk. He SO wants Danielle out, but it's like Janelle has magical powers over him -- he will vote Alison out for her. I think he's in love. Or something. She's got him infatuated and wrapped around her pinkie. Speaking of which, I have seen Nakomis make no pinkie swears yet this season. Cool beans.
  • Howie, for a change, talked about sex. Heh.
  • Jase seems to be instigating Howie's picking on Nakomis bit. As I said, Howie should be careful. Nakomis isn't April.
  • Erika told Janelle that Jase is running around campaigning to save Alison. (He is.)
  • Janelle and Erika claim they trust each other. I would trust no one.
  • Alison once again worked on George. Whether he believes all her lies or not, I don't know. He's the show wildcard -- it's hard to tell how much he actually understands all the devious plays, that wasn't around in his season.
  • George shook hands with Danielle to keep her. Maybe he's devious himself. I guess we'll see.
  • Before the show started, someone who lived with Diane informed Janelle (possibly the whole cast) that there would be a Mr. and Mrs. Smith alliance -- Diane studied all the past seasons, was hanging out with Alison and Jase, their alliance was the "Smiths." They supposedly contacted Will and Mike, told them to throw the first HOH so "Smiths" could win, Kaysar and Janelle would go up, Janelle evicted. This is all according to Janelle.
  • Alison hid and eavesdropped on the other houseguests.
  • Howie seems to have a regularly scheduled Rant Against Nakomis bit this season. I feel he's making a huge mistake.
  • Nakomis and Diane seem to have formed an alliance. And, at this time, they're both upset that Alison is talking about different things they said in confidence.
  • Alison tried to work on Erika, telling her she wouldn't be the target if she stays.
  • Janelle told Marcellas she'd choose him over Howie, Kaysar and James if it came to that. Could it be love? Or is it just strategy?
  • Marcellas, perhaps successfully, worked on Nakomis to vote out Alison.
  • James is upset that Janelle talks to Jase too much and tells too much.
  • James talked to Diane about George's probable vote flip-flop. No one is sure where George stands.
  • Howie admitted that Nakomis is a good and smart player. (Of course, that won't stop him from picking on her!)
  • Kaysar told Janelle not to let Marcellas think he has too much power in the house.
  • Once again, some of the HG stayed up for most of the night. They're all asleep as I post this.

Graphic by Zoetawny.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie, I am so glad that you are doing this again this year. I really enjoyed your summaries last year and did some serious websurfing to find you again this year. I had lost the link, etc. etc. Anyway, I am glad to have found this site.

I am rooting for Kaysar to win it this year!

Anonymous said...

"Jase seems to be instigating Howie's picking on Nakomis bit. As I said, Howie should be careful. Nakomis isn't April" This is so true Jackie. I think this should be called the BB Summer of Divas instead of All Stars. They all have their plans in order but don't have the players who their plans worked on in their first season. Okay, that sentence didn't quite work right. What I mean is they all think they are in charge and no one is cleaning the bathroom. Sue

Anonymous said...

Is everyone really enjoying this same old banter? I'd much rather see some new faces and see some new cat fights. Seven is sort of boring.

Anonymous said...

I Dont think its boring at all.... Im loving it. I also love the comentary THANKS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
Thanks for coming back. I had to really search to find you.
Your the best.