Friday, July 21, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Report - After The Live Show 7/20

Howie's just a touchy-feely kind of guy
<--- See, it's not just Will he likes to touch. Howie's an equal opportunity touchy-feely kind of guy. He was last season, too.

Tonight (last night as I start this past midnight here on the East Coast) was the live show. I really haven't been writing up recaps of the shows for the most part as they're a bit redundant by the time they air. Most of the events and news have already been discussed in my feeds entries.

However, the live show always brings about a few interesting bits. I'm a bit surprised that Janelle stuck with the Nakomis to stay vote when she knew their alliance was backing out due to Chilltown controlling the numbers. I found Will's vote intriguing, too. Now, if he voted before news got around, he may very well have thought he could be casting the vote which would make it a tie. Why would he do that? Well, I think he honestly didn't care between the two on a personal level. But I also wonder if he's got the same game going on as Kaysar -- a desire to keep the stronger player in the game. I'll report back if I hear talk. You know I will.

Then there's James, the Veto King who has never won a HOH before. He can't be trusted and I think that he's playing both sides to an extent. He's closer with S6 Players, but keeps the communication going with Chilltown. Will he stay with nominating floaters? He keeps saying he wants George gone. Or, will he put up Will or Mike... or both? The nominations should be tomorrow (Friday) evening. Stay tuned!

Also, the show had a segment on the alleged Mr. & Mrs. Smith Alliance (Diane, Jase and Alison), but only focused on Diane and Jase. At least now I won't feel I need to explain the theory each time I mention it. Phew! Is it real? I haven't a clue. I honestly think that since many of the houseguests knew each other outside of the house, there indeed be some alliance surprises this season. Only time will tell.

Oh... and Mike did wear Marcellas' huge Afro wig. I liked how Julie Chen didn't even bother to comment on it. That made me snicker at him... with disdain.

All right, to the feeds since the live show we go!
  • Diane thanked both Jase and James for voting for her to stay. [Editor's note: Huh, she knew those two right off the bat, eh? SMITH! SMITH!]
  • Will/Mike are upset they didn't win HOH. They're worried.
  • All of the houseguests thought the HOH was hard. Kaysar didn't think he would have won had he played. [Editor's note: Actually, I think really remembering the answers was impossible. However, you had a 50-50 chance with guesses. I think there was a lot of guessing going on.]
  • Howie has an earache. He's had it since yesterday. He claims he didn't hear the first question which got him booted. Will told him the secret to throwing HOH comps is to go out second or third, not first.
  • The HG mill about James' new HOH room
  • Will and Howie did pull-ups on the stairs and only stopped after BB: "Stop that! Stop that NOW! Will, stop that!" [Editor's note: We're hearing a lot of that this season. I want to hear BB say, "Do you want me to take my belt off?"]
  • Will shouted back to BB, "Why don't you guys worry producing a good show for a change?"
  • Will told Diane he's going to throw a fit if he's not nominated. He really wants to get out of the house before sequester.
  • Both Mike Boogie and Will can't believe Jase never seems to work out, yet maintains his physique.
  • Kaysar told Danielle he was a bit upset that Julie said his nominations were "off." [Editor's note: Well, they were, Kaysar! You blew it!]
  • James told Howie that there are "four of us and we need another." He specified Jase. [Editor's note: @@ James gets my first eyeroll of the report! Why the hell does he think he can trust JASE? Ack.]
  • James' new HOH room is all red and black. His gifts were pictures of Sarah and himself, Diet Dr. Pepper, a bottle of wine and other goodies.
  • The Sov. 4 (S6 Players) gloated over their third HOH win in a row (after the other HG left the room). An interesting note -- Marcellas was the first to leave the room. Hmmm...
  • They then went into discussing noms. Some think Jase and Chicken George should be put up. Hey! How about Mike and Will? Sheesh.
  • Howie thinks Chicken George will clean his way to the finals if not stopped. [Remember, he's the only one who does housecleaning.]
  • Howie, James, Kaysar and Janelle made a pact to be the final four.
  • Marcellas told Janelle that Chilltown was flipping out over James being HOH.
  • In a HOH talk with James, Will told him he cannot go to sequester. [Editor's note: I think this may be true. I think the show may have talked him into coming on. He does, believe it or not, have an active medical practice. Plus, he's a partner in restaurants. He doesn't really need the money so much and, if he's not going to win, the stipend is peanuts to him.]
  • James told Will if he puts him up, he wouldn't be the target. Will doesn't like that. James also told Will that Mike Boogie is a bigger threat than he is.

I'm sure the scheming will go on through the night...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackieeeeeeeeee, thanks for the low down, now i can sleep in peace. But i will love to hear more in the morning if they are doing anything. Like i said before, you are the best. I visited in the beginning many feeds, but you fill me UP.:>

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackieeeeeeeee, You may call me pat:>

Anonymous said...

Let me see if I have this right. S6 wanted to keep Nak and they keep telling themselves they are in charge since they keep getting HOH. Marc says he will vote to keep Diane and eventally they all change their votes (except Janie) because they know CT is voting to keep Dianne. Who is running the house? Who is strong enough to secure votes? This "floater" talk is such a waste. A Catch 22 or something. I've never put too much belief in floaters because I think it is very difficult not to be noticed. But, if there is a floater, it is Ericka. So why isn't her name coming up in noms? Thank you Jackie, Sue

Anonymous said...

BB,"Don't make me turn this house around! I'll do it! I'll really do it!"

Will is so rude.

I definitely think there's a Mr. & Mrs. Smith alliance, and the show actually showed that there is with Diane telling Jase to pretend he hates her. Jase is going to be kicking himself in the butt about calling her Angelina Jolie, too! What was he THINKING?!