<--- Marcellas, Pool Hustler, a legend in his own mind.
There hasn't been a lot of interesting dish to dish up here tonight. I'm waiting for all heck to break loose like it has for the past two nights, but so far... nada.
Here's the scoop from the Big Brother House of Pink Flamingos and Growing Egos:
- Marcellas told Janelle to put up George if she's scared of ChillTown. [Editor's note: Hey! Diane! Put up Diane, not George!]
- Marcellas thinks the biggest target in S6 is Kaysar, not sure I agree.
- James told Danielle that he figured out that Janelle wanted Will or Mike to win the Veto.
- Howie told Janelle the floaters aren't after her and he wants Will out of the house. [Editor's note: He should just tape this and play it at timed intervals. On and on, I say!]
- Janelle told Howie she thinks she'd feel like the floaters tell her what to do if she puts Will on the block. [Editor's note: I can't decide! I'm just a buxom blonde bombshell!]
- Right now Kaysar and Danielle are trying to add up how many days they've been in the house. They went in July 3. I'd say 26.
- Janelle's room is still too pink.