Sunday, July 30, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Blurb With Screen Caps - 7/29 Evening


<--- Marcellas, Pool Hustler, a legend in his own mind.

There hasn't been a lot of interesting dish to dish up here tonight. I'm waiting for all heck to break loose like it has for the past two nights, but so far... nada.

Here's the scoop from the Big Brother House of Pink Flamingos and Growing Egos:
  • Marcellas told Janelle to put up George if she's scared of ChillTown. [Editor's note: Hey! Diane! Put up Diane, not George!]
  • Marcellas thinks the biggest target in S6 is Kaysar, not sure I agree.
  • James told Danielle that he figured out that Janelle wanted Will or Mike to win the Veto.
  • Howie told Janelle the floaters aren't after her and he wants Will out of the house. [Editor's note: He should just tape this and play it at timed intervals. On and on, I say!]
  • Janelle told Howie she thinks she'd feel like the floaters tell her what to do if she puts Will on the block. [Editor's note: I can't decide! I'm just a buxom blonde bombshell!]
  • Right now Kaysar and Danielle are trying to add up how many days they've been in the house. They went in July 3. I'd say 26.
  • Janelle's room is still too pink.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackieeeeeeeee
everyone knows i love s6, but i cant stand this dumb act my gurlllllll is puttin on. come on janey, put will up and then, boogie, and then diane, then james and his aces. thanks for all u do jackie:>

Anonymous said...

i agree with you jackie...put up diane this week! she hasn't done ANYTHING entertaining in the house. will keeps it interesting:)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Jackie...get Diane out of there. If she wins HOH, Janelle is on the block...simple as that. I, too, think the "dumb act" Janelle is putting on is going to catch up with her. She better start playing smart. Don't know if she actually threw the POV competition to boggie, but if it was something like eating bugs...yuk...I would have throw it too, to anybody else to win.

James is stupid (again) and is going to get voted out sooner than he expects if he doesn't stop trashing the S6. I swear it will get back to them...and my hand's on the Bible on that one!

Later, meb

t.a.m.s.y. said...

wow! great to hear from you, jackie. we'll have to get together sometime! you ever see anybody from the old neightborhood?

i'm alright, overall. although i've been a bit of a lost lamb since the CompuServe days, without my community of several dozen parents looking out for me. right now, i'm looking for work, and doing odd freelance work where i can find it. plus blogging @ the answer may surprise you, for an audience of several dozen.

what are you up to?