Friday, July 28, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - The Live Show - 7/27


Well, this is annoying. I had a show thoughts and live feeds mix entry all ready to post and my power went out briefly. I have to learn to save as I write. Argh. But now I'll split it into two entries and, trust me, I'll save!

I won't do a whole show recap, but I wanted to touch on a few things, so bear with me.

When they had the houseguests implying that Jase was the person they'd keep, yet not casting any votes and then showed NO votes by 8:30 PM here, I knew the vote would indeed be unanimous for Jase to leave. It's a dead giveaway. The same rule goes for when they show two votes contradicting each other, then no more. It means the rest of the votes were for one of the people.

While I wasn't surprised at the unanimous vote, I was surprised that Jase teared up in his little speech from the chair. And, as you saw and I've mentioned in the feed reports, he honestly believes he'll be coming back into the house. I personally doubt it -- they've returned folks too often, too many seasons in a row.

And, what was up with James crossing his fingers as he talked to Julie? Was he sending a message to Sarah or was he lying about his loyalties or lack of loyalties?

The HOH Comp made me understand the live feeds fixation on the walls as of late. Well, the writing was on the wall for this one. (I couldn't resist.) Janelle and Howie have been studying the walls every day. What possessed Will not to take out Kaysar or Janelle? Howie? Howie?!?! Give me a break! Marcellas' obvious dilemma between eliminating Janelle or Kaysar was a hoot, but you knew he'd go with keeping Janelle.

A few disjointed bits:
  • Shannon still creeps me out. I can't see her without thinking of how she used Hardy's toothbrush to clean the toilet.
  • I liked Will's brother. I wonder if he was honest or lying about Will. I think honest. I think he is somewhat shy -- I mentioned yesterday that he's camera shy when they have the HOH cam. It could be a persona for the game. But, on the other hand, he does have a friendship and business dealings with Mike Boogie. Eww.
  • George is crazy. But a harmless, good-hearted kind of crazy.

Stay tuned for a late live feeds report with a screen capture of Janelle's new HOH and the latest buzz... once I get it all typed up again, anyways!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI JACKIEEEEEEEEEEE, THANKS FOR THE FEEDS. I AM SO GLAD JASE IS GONE. I'M THRILLED THAT JANEY WON AGAIN. I DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY LET WILL AND KAYSAR GO SO LONG. THEIR GAMEPLAN SUCKS, BUT IM HAPPY FOR JANEY. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK JACKIE:> and yes, please learn how to save:>

Anonymous said...

Jackie, are you getting storms again or is it power outages due to over consumption? It's so annoying when I've just finished a long email and then pouf...it's gone. It's not easy to start over again especially when it happens twice.
We've had some outages here in CA this past weekend. OK, back on topic...I wasn't surprised that Jase went out like a lamb. He doesn't want to hurt his chances for other TV work. It sort of reminded me of Alison's icky sweet good-bye. It was very interesting to see Shannon again since I had been wondering what happened between her and Will. She looks like she could use some of Dr. Will's Botox from all that sun damage. ;) She creeps me out, too. I never thought they would work out after the show.
Will's brother seemed sincere and I think he was honest about Will being shy and taking on a different persona for the game. Now what will the Evil Dr. do now that Janelle is HOH? He has to know she's coming after Chill Town or will she target the floaters first? Wouldn't it be ironic if CG and Will were up together again?
It could possibly be CG and Boogie.
I'll be reading your blog to get some clues.
Zoetawny~
xoxo

Anonymous said...

y didnt the show do a piece on james like they did on will and george?? they usually show the family and friends of the current hoh on the tursday show...i was diappointed i wanted to see sarah and his family talk about james outside the house..do u know anything jackie