Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Quick 'Big Brother' East Coast Update - 7/11 Show

A feeds update is in the works, but since the show just finished here in the East, here's the update:
  • As we know, the POV Comp had to do with garbage
  • No, we didn't see Alison get bonked in the head, but I noticed the cage she was talking about as the culprit.
  • Janelle won POV
  • Janelle didn't use POV
  • Danielle and Alison still on the block.

A feeds update and show commentary will be posted later tonight!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Jackie! I just posted on the board to get info! My local stations pre-empted the show for a 20 minute severe weather alert. I never got to see who won the POV or how it was played. I'm glad you have your blog!!

Penny (binxb1)

Anonymous said...

Why couldn't BB show us Alison getting hurt? I would've really enjoyed it! ;)

Nikki

Anonymous said...

Does anyone know when they will start showing the episode on CBS.com? Turns out my vcr was set on slow play :(

Jackie S. said...

I believe the episode will be available on the CBS website tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

It was good to finally get to see another televised show! I liked being able to actually see some of the things I've been reading about. But the very best thing was not seeing Julie so much!! It seems about half the air time in the previous seasons was taken up with recaps and previews of what's coming up in that episode! I feel like I saw an entire show this time! : )

Anonymous said...

Thank you Jackie! I experienced the same problem about getting interrupted for a severe weather alert...I missed 30 min of Big Brother and didn't get to see my girl Janelle win!! Thank goodness she did, Alison has to go!!