Wednesday, August 16, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Report - Wednesday 8/15 Daytime
















Look! Up in the air! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's SNAKES ON A PLANE! Oh, no! It's a James Is A Snake Plane! Run for your lives! Once again, since Big Brother frowns on banner planes and doesn't allow the houseguests to see them, we'll just fly this Zoetawny graphics plane around the blog for our own amusement.

Here are the day's events (or lack thereof) from that Big Brother House of Silly Hamster Slop Slurpers:

  • James blamed the Wednesday of Slop on the past houseguest judges rather than on Danielle's recipe.
  • He also thought he was dying by noon. [Editor's note: @@ I'd hate to see this guy on a diet. It's a good thing he's slim!]
  • Janelle made her HOH entry in the HOH Blog for the CBS site.
  • When Janelle asked Marcellas if he asked Danielle about getting her vote, he said yes, but she didn't really say much.
  • Marcellas once again asked George for his vote. George didn't commit.
  • Janelle was reading the Bible and asked Will if he wanted her to read the part about betrayal. [Editor's note: A light is brightening... but is it too late?]
  • Erika said she needs the money for her mortgage.
  • Ah... a luxury comp? After a period of flame/clouds, the houseguests run in the house to find racks of clothes! Wait, I do believe it could be a... PROM. What a surprise, eh?
  • The outfits seem to be vintage clothing dated with the year they appeared.
  • Mike Boogie told Howie that now he has a chance to go to a second prom alone. Poor Howie.
  • It sounds like the clothes they're picking today will be what they wear tomorrow for the live show.
  • Will made Janelle a slop heart cake. He's good. He's very good.
  • Marcellas told Danielle that Janelle told him that Woogie made her put him up and that she's mad since they seem to be against him.
  • Danielle was talking to Will and the feeds got blocked. When they returned she was all alone and looked like she was crying.
  • Woogie told Danielle that they were voting out Marcellas. She wanted to tell him, but they said to let him find out on the live show. They didn't want a day of drama.
  • They went on an indoor lockdown and could hear noises of something being built in the backyard.
  • Will doesn't eat red meat and is worried about mad cow disease.
  • BB is letting them off the Slop hook early and they'll be able to eat at 9 PM.

Now you see why the update was slow in coming. There's not a heck of a lot going on today... so far.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I'm not crazy about Marcellas, I care even less for Erika. I wish they would vote her out. At least Marcellas is a whiner and makes their lives miserable in the house in his own way. That's worth some value to annoy Woogie and Howie to no end. Thanks, Jackie as always for your great updates. I'm just curious on who you'd like to see evicted between Marcellas and Erika and your reasons why. - Chris in TX

Anonymous said...

Erika gets on my nerves
SSW

Jackie S. said...

Allie - I think we'll see the additional Prom titles, but have nothing to base my thoughts on.
;-)

Chris in TX - Either Marcellas or Erika can go. I never cared much for Erika, even in her own season. And, while I enjoyed Marcellas in his season, this season he's just coming across as too bitter. Right now I'm enjoying Will and George, for very different reasons (obviously).

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
Multiple Kudos to you! How DO you work a job and do this blog effectively? May I ask what your profession is?
SSW

Anonymous said...

Where the vote for the prom queen/king?? I missed the show it was mentioned on and have checked the CBS site twice since I have heard it mentioned but I cant find it. has the vote not started? is it over? what am I missing lol.

Crystal42683@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I am pretty sure that the voting for Prom King/Queen ended on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

Who do you think will be voted prom king and queen??? Is it tomorrow night?
I am thinking Will and Janelle...
But then again maybe people will take it as a goof and vote for George.....can't wait
a lot to see tomorrow night,eviction, Hoh, prom king and queen and the Coop de ta (don't know how to spell that one)
I for one cannot wait

Jackie S. said...

Crystal - The Prom voting for the minor titles was at the CBS website and the King/Queen was text messaging only. It was only open for a few days, ending either Saturday or Sunday, I think.

SSW - Doing the blog is a lot of work and dedication, but I enjoy it. As for my occupation, I'm in management (nothing exciting) and I don't post blog entries while at work which is why you see early morning entries and then early evening entries on some days. I also do freelance writing and at the moment due to Big Brother, I'm on a leave of absence from my TV Section Editor position with Blogcritics - http://blogcritics.org

I've been posting the BB feeds reports at Blogcritics, but haven't had time for editing duties. I'll pick that up once again after BB ends.

Anonymous said...

Is it wrong that I live for Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday evening at 7pm CST??? If it is, then oh well :)

TAS

Anonymous said...

Aren't the king and queen to have some kind of edge on the hoh comp?
What if King or Queen is voted off before comp?

Anonymous said...

I need a life...lol
I'm addicted to your blog Jackie!
I read it probably 10 time a day!
Sure seams like a boring day today.
I just wonder how they are going to do the cpt? Before or after the evictions? Wouldn't that mean everyone would have to pack there bags, just in case Boogie can evict someone else?

TK

Anonymous said...

Please let it be ERICA voted off. I'm so sick of her primping and shaking her hair. I hope Janie gets to get rid of Willbogie. I'm so sick of their act and I'm sick of this year's BB7.

Anonymous said...

Bigest mistake this season---
NOT GETTING RID OF WILLBOOGER THE FIRST WEEK.
Can't stand them. They ruined this season. Can you imaging going to Dr. Will after this? You'd have to be crazy---I wouldn't trust that arrogant b*****d one bit.

Anonymous said...

I know this has been kicked around in an earlier postings/comments section but my daughter has discovered the joys of IMing her friends so I'm behind.

I'd like to reiterate that the quote that everyone has been discussing is from The Bible. Galatians vi. 'Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.'

I think BB is going to hear a lot of complaining regardless because both sides would have a strong case. The fact that the clues were presented in the same order as the Bible quotation would possibly give Janelle a stronger argument.

Is The Bible that is in the house brought in by a HG or did BB put it there? (Hmmm!!!)

Anonymous said...

Because when you say "You Reap what you sow" means that if you do bad it comes back on you.
There for the HOH is consider bad for haveing the power to put two on the block and then one going home. Winning the CDT is the power to over throw the "HOH" and changeing the outcome.

The HOH is then reaping what they sowed by it backfireing and the possabilty of them then going home instead..thus..You Reap what you sow.

Anonymous said...

Any truth to the rumor that Mike and Erica had a little...trist in the house the other night?