Thursday, August 17, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Report - Thursday Daytime 8/17

















Oh, it's gonna be a really big shoe... er, show. Well, maybe a shoe to boot out either Marcellas or Erika? Or... what about the Coup d'Etat? Will it be used? Does Mike really have it? Several folks have asked what the other guesses were, but we don't actually see them on the feeds because they're Diary Room sessions. I really don't know for sure any of the ones except the ones we saw on the show and Mike Boogie's because he bragged about it. I don't know what Marcellas guessed, nor Will. And, it's very iffy exactly what Janelle said and when she said it. I suppose we'll just wait and see!

A few comments on comments --
Penny - You'll tire of the trivia. The first time we saw it, we all said COOL! But Big Brother uses it and the same loop of the same questions when the feeds are blocked. We thought it was for a comp when it appeared some weeks back, but it seem it's for our amusement. @@

Lisa - The first season they didn't have clocks. George made a potato clock for the house which was rather neat. But they've had clocks for every other season, if memory serves. These folks have clocks. They just stay up all night anyway.

Kelly - Alas, I don't watch Project Runway. I tried once as so many of my friends enjoy it and I just couldn't get into it.

Anon. @ 6:21 - What life? I'll sleep come mid-September!

Onto the events of the day in that Big Brother House of Worried Wombats... er, Hamsters:

  • Marcellas is stressed. He barely slept all night, just kept tossing and turning.
  • Janelle told Howie to still vote out Erika. If she (Erika) stays, she might not figure out who voted for her and throw the HOH (as promised to stay) comp anyway.
  • Marcellas told Danielle he still wanted to stay, but he would understand if she voted for Erika to stay and wouldn't hold it against her. He said she had to do what's best for herself in the game.
  • Erika told Danielle that Janelle made a deal with her, then flipped it back again. [Editor's note: Which leak told her? Mike? James?] Danielle told her it's switched back and forth several times. It may still be for her to stay. Erika said that if she stays, she will target Janelle.
  • Everyone talked about Howie's hair (see previous entry). Will said it looked like he went to a stud lottery and drew all the right numbers. Some laughed at it.
  • Argh, I hate the exercise machines! You can barely hear conversations!
  • With the above in mind, Woogie were talking and it sounds like they don't know who has the Coup d'Etat. Mike said something about a breach of contract and there was some mention of "what if Marcellas has it." Hmmm... very unclear!
  • Staff competition stand-ins were shown testing the equipment for tonight's comp - hopefully it will work better than last week's! It looks like a question/answer, step forward, maybe blindfolded event.
  • Mike told Will that if Danielle wins HOH, she should put up Janelle and him (Will). If Will or Mike won POV, don't use it and vote out Janelle anyway.
  • Hmmm... then... Will and Mike said something about they have to continue to act like the power doesn't exist. [Editor's note: Do they have it or not? Grr!]
  • Will thinks Janelle's playing him as much as he's playing her.
  • Mike told Will that Erika's mother told him not to vote her out. Hmmm...

I'm hmmm-ing a lot, I know. But this is very confusing. We've had periods of flame/clouds/trivia with loud bad music on and off, and now on most likely through the live show.

Graphic by Zoetawny.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that you have this blog! I view it all the time! Love the eyeroll! Ha! My favorite players are Howie, Janelle, George, and I'm starting to like Woogie. They're really funny! Keep up the GREAT work on your blog!

Anonymous said...

LOL. Well, Jackie, I saw trivia most of the day, so I shut it off. And, it was the same questions over and over again. So, I did get bored with it.

How often does this happen? I mean, those who pay for this should get their money's worth. If it's off a lot, it's not worth it. I have problems hearing everything. It's usually because their mike's are too close to whatever they're doing. It's irritating to hear someone file their nails or shuffle the cards, or even whisper because I can't hear anything. I probably wil not subscribe because my feeds go out a lot. I get the error message and it's so frustrating.

So, nobody really knows if Mike got the coup? I hope he didn't.

Janelle should not trust anyone. I just wish she'd wisen up. James and Woogie love to go back and start things. Man, Boogie needs to go. Arggggggh!!!

Thanks so much for the blog, Jackie, it's great. And, Zoetawny - you are brilliant with the graphics!

Penny

Anonymous said...

I love that someone used Howie's fake guess "Spool of Lies" in the last comments. That is cool. We should all start using it since Danielle kept questioning him whether it was actually a phrase. Well Danielle, it is now and your spool of lies will catch up with you...for sure!!!! Go Jani, Howie and George! meb

Anonymous said...

I am so excited yet so scared for tonights show I am beside myself... ;) ~shannon

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for tonight!
-mar

Jackie S. said...

Penny - This season is blocked more than any other I've seen. Today was a normal high-block day as it has comp set-up, etc., in prep for the live show. These HG sing way too much and talk/fuss about producers thus causing the feeds to block.

I hate the card shuffling, too.

Anonymous said...

I am afraid its history for Janey no matter how it goes. She trusted too many snakes and Dr's

Anonymous said...

I think it is curtains for our janelle. Out lied and out allianced.
Freda