Remember the good ol' days of Big Brother 1? And Chicken George, named that because he tended the chickens? Oh, and the feeds were blocked by focusing on the chicken coop, so at least we got some sort of action... watching chickens strut. The game was very different back then, as George has certainly found out. One thing (of many) they didn't have that season were clocks or watches. So, George made a potato clock so they'd have a rough idea of the time.
What? You didn't want BB trivia, you wanted a report?
Here are the events of the daytime hours today in that Big Brother House of Men Who Can't Control Themselves and the Women Who Walk In On Them:
- Ohhh... Danielle threw out Janelle's prom queen flowers when she woke up! Hopefully it was because they were wilting and not just a malicious act.
- Mike is to keep working on Erika to put up Danielle if Janelle comes off the block with the veto.
- Woogie thinks Danielle has ill feelings towards them due to James' eviction. They were asked by the Diary Room about it and doubt the DR would even bring it up unless something was said. [Editor's note: She is angry.]
- Woogie mentioned James calling them pre-season, but the James they saw in the house wasn't the same attitude. Only his last night did he seem like the one they knew.
- Danielle did her devil horns bit over Will to Erika. [Editor's note: Oh, no! It's like Roddy all over again! He's the devil!]
- Danielle told Erika that her strategy changed after talking to the show shrink and she will not be trying to play honorably anymore. She will "scumbag" Chill Town. [Editor's note: It's AWN!]
- Janelle slept a good portion of the day again. She really should try sleeping at night.
- Woogie told Chicken George that they will take him off the block if they win POV. The plan this time is that Danielle would go up, they control the vote between Janelle and Danielle and Danielle would be evicted. They didn't tell George the last part, just that they would use the veto to save him.
- Meanwhile, Danielle told Erika that they shuld win POV, save George and put Will on the block, evict Will. [Editor's note: Only if George voted Will would the vote swing.]
- Erika pondered getting rid of George if Janelle wins POV.
- George got a whole lot of housecleaning accomplished.
- Woogie ran down scenarios of every sort working their strategy in alternate plans.
- Will thinks the POV comp will be around 8 PM PT.
- Uh-oh. Mike took a towel and a bottle of lotion. Could he still not be the Master of his Domain. [Editor's note: Covering my eyes...!]
- Oh, NO! Danielle walked on him as he committed the deed! Her eyes! Her eyes! Call a medic!
- She ran to tell the rest. [Editor's note: I would too, after I had a good laugh at him.]
- They played cards. Boring.
- Erika talked to one of the cameras asking why she's there and if she's crazy. [Editor's note: Perhaps she's there because she's crazy!]
- Erika seems really torn between siding with Mike or Danielle.
- Then she started talking to a teddy bear, telling it she must win. She went over different strategies with the bear. For some odd reason, the bear didn't say anything. Perhaps he's her silent partner in the game.
- Janelle is worried that if she wins veto, Erika will put Will up.
And there's where we stand. When they finally do the POV comp, I'll post a bulletin, but I don't expect it for a few hours.
Graphic by Zoetawny.