<--- When you have the live feeds, you have to deal with cameraman quirks. While Danielle and George were sitting in the kitchen talking, the cameraman (woman?) first shot from the side, then discovered the reflection could be captured in the mirror across the room. So, zoom in, zoom out, fuzzy image, sharpen it up.... argh.
Finally the cam in that mirror took over.
Here are the events from the evening in that Big Brother House of Dismal Danielle:
- Danielle once again asked Will and Mike Boogie if she had their votes. They told her yes. [Editor's note: Yeah, their votes to leave!]
- Will said that James shouldn't have been in All Stars because all he did was bite his fingernails and worry about the pool. [Editor's note: James has the worst nailbiting habit I've ever seen. He was always biting and picking at his nails. I'd be scared to see what they look like close up.]
- Janelle told Will that he was just jealous of S6 Players because they were so popular.
- The houseguests kept mentioning producers of the show by name, so we got flame/clouds with loud bad theme music each time.
- Janelle asked Will what he says in the Diary Room about her. He told her only good things. [Editor's note: @@ <-- deserving of an eyeroll!]
- In case he hadn't heard her tell it a dozen times already, Danielle told Chicken George that Erika didn't want to be in the finals with her because she couldn't beat her.
- Lots of talk about bad oysters, previous seasons, other shows, wrap parties, Miami bars and restaurants... but little strategy talk.
- Erika took a bath in the HOH bathroom. Alone.
No alcohol this evening; no drunken rampages. Although Danielle seems to be holding out some hope that she'll stay, I don't think she trusts Woogie at all, rightfully so. Most of the HG lounged around on the trampoline, including Danielle. Erika kept pretty much to herself.