All I can say is that I would not be suited for the house. I'd be a George, not doing anything to compromise my personal integrity or morals, yet perhaps just a tad goofy. Erika and Mike Boogie just gotta go away. Please.
Here are today's events so far from that Big Brother House of Boogie's Soft Porn (Eww):
- Danielle once again asked Mike Boogie (this time) if they're saving her. Right? Yeah, right.
- Danielle thinks that if Will makes the Final 2, he'll win the jury votes even though he was responsible for all the jurors being there in the first place. He plays the game well.
- The houseguests were put on an indoor lockdown and construction was evident in the backyard.
- As they talked of the time remaining, they obviously haven't been told that the season will be ending over a week earlier than planned.
- Mike said he got into trouble for not wearing his microphone. [Editor's note: Too bad he can't get in trouble for being a sleaze, eh?]
- Mike complained that his ear (a problem some weeks ago) was still bothering him and BB "had better get him some care for it."
- Will worked on his own buddy Boogie pushing Janelle as the third in their Final Three.
- There seems to be a bit of a rift still with Mike and Will regarding Janelle. While Mike and Will are willing to throw Erika "under the bus," Will seems to want Janelle in the game as long as possible. Mike thinks she's dangerous.
- They got the HOH digital camera and took photos, with George donning his Santa suit.
- Now you know why I didn't post before this. Until tomorrow night, chances are that the house will be a bit uneventful. Then all heck will break loose when they go through the double eviction!
Graphic by Zoetawny.