Well, those houseguests are in for a rough night tonight, eh?
Here are the day's events prior to the live show from that Big Brother House of Unexpecting Evictions:
- All of them, I say ALL of them, slept past 11 AM their time this morning.
- BB used classical music to awaken them and it just didn't work as well as metal rock.
- The music played throughout the house partially to mask the trial by staff of the upcoming comp out in the backyard. They normally test these things. And, as we know, sometimes things still go awry. But tonight's show doesn't have a moment to waste, I would think.
- George fluttered around to the music as he cleaned house.
- Erika told Mike she didn't sleep well. [Editor's note: She was up for more than an hour smoking alone in the back yard.]
- We had a lot of blocked feeds on and off through the daytime. Often, if they give HG instructions on the comp for the live show, we'll get blocked.
- George packed.
- Mike's ear is still giving him problems. Now he says it's wax build-up or blocked somehow.
- No real game talk going on at all. They don't seem to have any clue that they're heading to a double eviction. They're primping and some were working out between feeds blockages.
Graphic by Zoetawny.