Thursday, August 31, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Report - Thursday Before The Live Show - 8/31


Well, those houseguests are in for a rough night tonight, eh?

Here are the day's events prior to the live show from that Big Brother House of Unexpecting Evictions:
  • All of them, I say ALL of them, slept past 11 AM their time this morning.
  • BB used classical music to awaken them and it just didn't work as well as metal rock.
  • The music played throughout the house partially to mask the trial by staff of the upcoming comp out in the backyard. They normally test these things. And, as we know, sometimes things still go awry. But tonight's show doesn't have a moment to waste, I would think.
  • George fluttered around to the music as he cleaned house.
  • Erika told Mike she didn't sleep well. [Editor's note: She was up for more than an hour smoking alone in the back yard.]
  • We had a lot of blocked feeds on and off through the daytime. Often, if they give HG instructions on the comp for the live show, we'll get blocked.
  • George packed.
  • Mike's ear is still giving him problems. Now he says it's wax build-up or blocked somehow.
  • No real game talk going on at all. They don't seem to have any clue that they're heading to a double eviction. They're primping and some were working out between feeds blockages.

Graphic by Zoetawny.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Danielle goes...Janelle wins HOH and puts up CT. Wouldn't it be great if Janie was playing them...I hope so.

Anonymous said...

Dang! It's only 4:26 here and you are already watching it!!!! I am so chomping at my bit about the double eviction. Now I just have to decide if I want to cheat and read about it first!

H♥lly

Anonymous said...

I was thrilled when Erika put Dani on the block and I knew it was the right move but now I feel sorry for her! I could never play this game. I'd be an emotional wimp!

Anonymous said...

Boogie just assured Dani that she has his vote. But he told her that basically if she gets evicted 2-1 that it was because of Will! I hope he's the second one evicted tonight!!!

Anonymous said...

I hate Boogie!

He even backstabs his own friend!

Anonymous said...

I have an idea for Mike and his wax build-up. I used to work with a guy who had a wax problem and decided he didn't want to have a Dr. take care of it. First, he went to a drug store and bought some kind of wax removal drops. When that didn't work, he hooked a TURKEY BASTER up to his VACCUUM!!! I'm not kidding!! He said it worked, but we all thought he was pretty dumb. I could really see Boogie doing something stupid like that!

Anonymous said...

Knowing Boogie, he'd probably hook the vaccuum hose to his private parts for a thrill! Sorry, but I couldn't resist. - Chris

Anonymous said...

Holly....
Dont do it! I am on the west coast also...we must be patient and wait and watch it live! I cannot wait!!! Won't the 2nd eviction tonight throw everybody into a tizzy??? It's gonna be awesome!
BBLover in Cali

Anonymous said...

Oh Holly, you know you'll cave in and be on the blog the whole time and still watch the show later!! Just do it and enjoy it twice!! But then again, I've always have cheated at Christmas and always knew my presents.

Anonymous said...

Chris -- I guess a build up is a build up and one must do what one must do :)

Anonymous said...

anon 7:39 I was thinking the same thing! EWWW...ok H♥lly think about puppies and kittens! Whew!

anon 7:40...Arizona actually, but it is sooooo hard not to get the insider information. Sometimes I think it makes the program better because when you know what's coming you watch the train wreck in slo mo!

anon 7:43 You're right!

H♥lly

Anonymous said...

you are so right okrmommy!! the season is young, BB better lock down the vaccuum cleaner for safety once Erika gets booted and the lotion bottle is empty! ;)

- Chris

Anonymous said...

Casn't wait - only 20 more minutes til show time.
I'm locking myself in my bedroom to watch the show, just me and the dog, don't want the rest of the family to bother me for 1 hour.

I've become addicted to bb7

Anonymous said...

hi jackieeeeeeeeee
your the greatest blogger:>
hey, what if they evict the person with the most penalties, like Will??? the penalties have to come in somewhere, right???:>
pat:>

Anonymous said...

I hope that daniella gets the boot tonight she is such a devil of a whimp and then I want Janielle voted off next. Who do yall want to win?