Wednesday, August 02, 2006

'Big Brother 7: All Stars' - Live Feeds Update - Evening/Overnight Into Wed. 8/02

Okay, we're talking past 8 AM ET or 5 AM their time... and a whole group is STILL up once again. Argh. Vampires, I swear they're vampires. Want to know why Will is so pale? It's because he's a vampire! That's it!

Yes, Will is with the Stay Up All Night Sleep All Day Crowd now. It's Danielle, Janelle, Howie, Kaysar, Mike (fell asleep on couch it seems) and Will. No James, but rest assured... I'm sure Danielle will tell him everything said. Not that they've been talking about much of consequence, mind you. It's been basically small talk, friendly, no scheming. Did you realize Will is hungry? Well, he is!

Actually, the evening wasn't a thrill a minute in the house last night, either. Perhaps they're burnt out from all the odd timing of competitions and their "exciting" luxury comp. I don't know. But, here's what's been happening in that Big Brother House of Fickle Fate and a Bitter Boy:

  • Janelle confided in Kaysar that she's worried about Danielle and how close Danielle is with James. Kaysar doesn't seem to think it's a big issue or he's playing his own cards close to his chest.
  • Both are concerned with James peeling off from S6 so soon.
  • Will is still talking about someone coming back into the house with different scenarios about who it could be. [Editor's note: Be aware that the thought of someone returning is because evicted have returned other seasons. The HG have no basis for believing it except for past seasons. They should know to expect the unexpected. If they expect someone to return, it probably won't happen! I have no idea, myself.]
  • Will says that if he wins HOH, he'll go to the five who have never been nominated and have the house decide who goes on the block and who would go up if a Veto is used. That way the whole house would turn on each other.
  • Diane is still holding onto a dream (of not living in her car). She asked Howie for his vote and, he was nice to her but told her he already promised Erika.
  • Howie and Janelle continued studying the house for future comps -- they counted the lamps, ducks, cabinets, furniture and more.
  • Mike Boogie and Howie complained that Marcellas is so negative that he brings the whole house down. [Editor's note: They have a point. Marcellas is not a bundle of joy this season.]
  • Even though he's on BB Slop, George cooked dinner for everyone who could eat - tacos. [Editor's note: Probably so he could lick his fingers afterwards!]
  • Marcellas told James he would save him over any of the four... including Janelle.
  • A Will Quote: "If you are watching this on the Internet now, there is something inherently wrong with you." [Editor's note: I never said there wasn't, Will. Nyah!]
  • Will and Mike Boogie think the audience likes S6 and doesn't like them. Me? I didn't like Boogie in his season and was happy when he was evicted. I grew addicted to watching Will and cheered him on for the win. My favorite bit was when he tormented Nicole with the race car. This season? Well, I still don't like Mike Boogie, but it's not as bad as in his own season. And, I'm liking Will more and more. It's not that I dislike Janelle, Howie and Kaysar. James? He's bugging me. He can go away. He takes the whole thing too seriously and has way too high opinion of himself and his own gameplaying. Feh.
  • James told Danielle that Mike said their alliance (Will, Danielle, Mike and James) is the Fantastic Four. [Editor's note: @@ I think Will and Mike are using James more than they're using Janelle. I have a feeling in the end that they'll be more loyal to Janelle... at least Will will be.]
  • Janelle and Howie think Danielle will nominate them if she gets HOH. Howie says he'll hold James responsible if she does.
  • Will's hungry. He would pay big money for food - $500 for a cheese pizza.
  • Kaysar and Janelle are still talking as I post this. Eep. It's now about 6 AM their time. It's not even really strategy talk, per se.

Graphic by Zoetawny.

Screen caps by um... well, me. And them... the houseguests and CBS. I just snag 'em.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is marcellas game? Is he with Dani now or Jani? If he trusts Dani and James he deserves what he gets.

Jackie S. said...

Anon - To be honest, I couldn't tell you. I think Marcellas has a fantasy infatuation with Janelle and, by talking with/allying maybe Danielle and James, he's just acting out because he's feeling hurt by Janelle. I think he wants her to focus on him before anyone else and it just isn't happening.

I could be totally off base, though.

Anonymous said...

Has any houseguest picked up on the fact that Will did not try to throw the last comp. as he said he would.
I don't care for him, however the object is to win the money not do powerplays and unneeded struggles.

Anonymous said...

When Janelle had to pick another nominee for eviction - pretty much "just do it - no time to worry about repercussions" - wouldn't it have been a great time to nominate James?

Alan Mann said...

Jeez, people. Get a life, huh?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie, I think the hgs have the name wrong. Instead of "floaters" these guys seem to be "runners". Janelle speaks Marc runs to someone to tell them (anyone not a particular someone) Danielle runs to James, Erica runs to Boo and Will. Not floating, running.

Jackie wrote: A Will Quote: "If you are watching this on the Internet now, there is something inherently wrong with you." I was thinking that voluntarily shut up in a house with no liberties and every move watched and talked about shows a certain amount of oddness, if not wrongness. Thanks Jackie, another good report. Sue

Jackie S. said...

If you're not interested in the show, Alan... why go to a blog with content only about the show, go through word verification and all to leave such a comment? Talk about getting a life, that's much more sad than a group of folks talking about a TV show they enjoy.

You get the award.
@@

Anonymous said...

I dont think Will has any loyalty to Janelle at all, if he wins HOH he is going to put her and Kaysar or Howie up without a doubt. I can't believe she is trusting him and betraying her alliance with S6. Janelle has become a trator, I was so hoping she would win it all, but now if she gets the boot it will be well deserved.

Anonymous said...

Jackie I love your blog. I wanted to ask your opinion about Janelle. You haven't really said much about her this week and wondered if you think she is really betraying S6 or if she has a real long-term game plan and plans to use it to get rid of Will and/or Boogie. After watching her play this past two years, I find it hard to believe she is stupid enough to "fall" for Will.

Jackie S. said...

abbecat - I don't think it's so much an issue of betrayal on Janelle's part. From watching her on the feeds, I think she honestly does like Will. The problem is that last year's show was a clear-cut Us against Them. They didn't like each other at all, the two groups. This year, they're finding that they actually like each other and they're not enemies, per se.

I think it's confusing her. I believe that she'll always have loyalties to Howie and Kaysar, but I think we're going to see Will in the mix, too.

Anonymous said...

I think marci is lazy but I love him! I think will could win this easily, only if he had the votes from sequester! MY GOD and, it's 10am their time and their STILL UP! LOL.
I LOVE YOU JACKIE

Anonymous said...

HI, Jackie...

I agree with you about seeing Janelle as being confused. However, I do feel that she betrayed her alliance this week. Neither Howie or Kaysar has done that (James is an entirely different universe). I think that Will saw an opportunity to crack the alliance and did just that. Janey should have kept her guard up, and she should have not committed to anything without the rest of her alliance being present.

Will continues to amaze me! How he has avoided all of the landmines is remarkable!

Kudos to you for your remarks to Alan, Jackie. We enjoy the show, we enjoy you....so what's the problem?

~Nancy

Anonymous said...

At first, I wanted Will gone and to me he was the obvious choice to get out of the house quickly. But now you just have to hand it to him and respect his game play. He is good and he makes the show interesting.

Janelle definitely let her alliance down and I think it's the beginning of the end for the S6 alliance. I just hoe that Howie and Kaysar recognize this and start making deals outside of S6 themselves.

Keep up the great work Jackie!

Anonymous said...

frist i would like to thank you. you are making this so fun. 2ed. can we please find a way to feed the chicken man. gee he cooked then a great dinner, so that a team player or what?

Anonymous said...

Hi jackie, I am a regular follower of your blog for two years now and appreciate it. I want to comment on the lack of compassion the players seem to have for George. None of them cared that much about the movie, why didn't they throw that lucury comp for him so he could have some food. I think that would have shown some real class on their parts. I love Janie, but am beginning to worry about her. I have had enough of James self-rightousness! He needs to go!

Anonymous said...

oops, I meant luxury comp.

Anonymous said...

umm why would u bother going to a blog, read it, then reply if u are not interested in it???.....alan u the one who needs a life cuz i think u were just bored. as for the rest of us we have a life....we are discussing something that matters to us, something we enjoy now tell me thats not a life? u should go find something u really enjoy and stop being annoying.

Anonymous said...

I think I am liking Will and Boogie more and more each week they bring fun in I love their ending diary room sessions with the hands as phones............. I think Jani did really well with her noms and altho I would have liked Marci up instead of Erika this week I think it will work to the S6 advantage but I do think that the snake James should be cut loose now and go buh bye

Anonymous said...

James is an Idiot. Even if he wins HOH, he'll have a hard time evicting Janelle. I'm sure Kaysar, Howie, Will, Boogie, and Marci will vote to keep her. By him calling out Janelle, saying she betrayed S6, he's made himself a huge target. She did actually betray S6, she just didn't do what James wanted her to do.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we should all write CBS and tell them to FEED GEORGE, please!! I feel for him...I really really do. And he's so sweet about it all.... ~SharonS

Anonymous said...

good bye Diane

Anonymous said...

Marcellas is with who ever saying what ever he wants to hear. I read this site every single day. So keep it up Jakie.

Anonymous said...

I love Janelle. She is being a little stupid though. I love your sites Jackie. Bye!

Anonymous said...

I was a huge fan of S6 although with Will being able to manuever his way around & spin the minds of S6, I gotta hand it to the guy on being able to get the S6 alliance to swing on his nuts.

Anonymous said...

I too Want George to Get some Food! I Don't Like Janelle, I didn't like her last Season & I like her Less this go Around, I DON"T Like MikeBoogie, & Will (ChillTown) Either, I Didn't like them the First go around & Like them Even LESS this go around!! Free