As always, my complaint with the repeats is that they're much too recent. Yeah, I know they do that because movie promotions, news issues and more all have to be timely or current. Yes, that's the logic behind it all. But, as a regular viewer, I'd like just once to see a way old repeat. Heck, I'd watch that while I rarely want to watch a show I just saw two weeks ago over again so soon.
Here's what you can expect this week on the show and I guess I'll go to bed a bit earlier unless Leno has a guest I really want to see:
- Monday, May 28: Ray Romano promoting The Grand, Impressionist Reggie Reg, Dennis Haysbert from The Unit. Not worth a second watch from me.
- Tuesday, May 29: Senator Barack Obama, Halle Barry promoting Perfect Stranger, and Masters Champion Zach Johnson. This one was interesting for the Obama segment... he's a very personable kind of guy.
- Wednesday, May 30: Dr. Phil promoting his special Caged? and Jack Hanna. Hey, wasn't this shown only a week ago or so? Sheesh! I felt cheated by the Jack Hanna segment cut short for time.
- Thursday, May 31: Regis Philbin talking more than promoting Shrek the Third and Darlene Love (who's always tremendous). It was a good show, but again it aired just a week or maybe two ago.
- Friday, June 1: Tobey Maguire promoting Spider-Man 3, Modest Mouse, and Impressionist John Byner. Excellent show, but I won't watch it again so soon.
I foresee earlier bedtimes for me this week.