Monday, June 25, 2007

The New Latest News as We Wait For 'Big Brother 8'

The supposed cast "leak" that I mentioned in this entry was apparently a rumor. Both Jokers and WeLoveBigBrother.com have a note from the casting director, Robyn Kass, stating she's never heard of the folks on that list and they are not the cast we'll see. However, it is noted that we can expect the cast announcements to be made this week.

Remember, Julie Chen's appearance on The Late Show with David Letterman will take place this Thursday evening, not tonight as originally announced!

That's where we stand at this time.

I'm ready.

5 comments:

Ordinary Girl said...

As a Big Brother fan, get involved in Big Blogger!!

And vote OG to win!

http://timtim.typepad.com/bigblogger2007/

Pleeeeeeease!!

Jackie S. said...

Ordinary Girl - I think that's the Big Brother show in the UK.

Anonymous said...

Jackie - LOL!! Glad to see the fans across the pond are just as excitable!

Ordinary Girl - don't know who OG is, but I wish you and him/her luck! Hope he/she wins!

dla said...

ordinary girl,

I voted for you to stay!! Best of luck to you!

PS: I love your blog!! I laughed out loud! ;)

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
Getting ready for the new bb season and had to look you up again. haven't had time to watch much of anything else this season, but can't wait for the new hamsters.
Looking forward to you excellent reviews and hoping to see some of last years group on the message board.
For now I will sign as I hate mike! and see who I can love to hate this year.
Cheers!