Saturday, July 14, 2007

'Big Brother 8' STUFF

A post is in the works which includes some cool new Zoetawny (she rocks) graphics, but I'd like to point you to my latest TV Squad article.

I also came across this interview with Carol posted over at EW.com.

An excerpt:

So how were you both cast? I'm guessing that two enemies didn't happen to both randomly decide to apply for Big Brother.
[She pauses, then quietly confers with a CBS publicist for a moment.] We all went through the whole casting process, but she was cast first and mentioned me, and that's how I kind of got pulled into it.

I think I'll be very concerned if the show ever contacts me. She said she had never seen an episode before she was being cast.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you mean carol, not jen:)

also, i thought it was established that carol and joe were cast first and jessica and dustin came later?

Tessa said...

You mean Carol?

Tessa said...

To anonymous,

that's what I thought but the interview made it sound like Carol was recruited. Go figure.

Jackie S. said...

Sorry... I had just such a Jentastic day today that she was on my mind. ;-)

It's fixed!

As far as who was cast first, I think I'd go with what the article says.