Saturday, July 14, 2007

'Big Brother 8' - Live Feeds From Saturday, July 14

Jackie's TV Blog, BB8, Big Brother 8

Graphics artist Zoetawny makes her seasonal animated image debut with HOH HO Jen. Gee, there should be earrings which say Jen, too! Great job and she (Zoetawny, not Jen) rocks!

Here's the rundown of today's events in that Big Brother House of Jenitards and Plasma Slop Passes....er, something like that. Remember, there is more information in my TV Squad article linked in my previous post. (Somewhat akin to following the yellow brick road, eh?)
  • Before the veto comp, Jen told the others she wanted the comp to be between Dick, Daniele, and herself. She didn't want them to play for the win. She told them that if someone removed either of them from the block, she'd put up someone close to them.
  • The POV comp was Christmas-themed with rewards and punishments. (Naughty and nice?)
  • As mentioned earlier, Daniele won POV. Dick won a plasma TV. Jen has to wear a red unitard. Joe has a slop pass for the week. Kail and Amber are chained together for 24 hours. (Amber chose Kail.) There was also a money prize.
  • Jameka got a group step-dancing.
  • Nick and Daniele cuddled and sweet-talked a lot. Too much. At times all four feeds were on them. @@
  • Zach, the flying monkey boy for Jen, is pushing for Joe to be put in Daniele's place on the block.
  • Jen thinks whoever she puts up would end up going home and Dick will stay. She told Zach she'd never put up Kail or Mike.
  • according to a story he told the others, Dick has a marijuana arrest in his background. I haven't seen it on thesmokinggun.com, though.
  • When Dick and Jen talked, she told him he wouldn't be going home. She also said it would have been stupid to not put him on the block. He told her she'd probably go home within a few weeks. She replied that if he had won HOH, he would have nominated her. She called him simplistic and one-dimensional. Oh, big words!
  • Dick told Jen that her goofy shirts down't help her any. Heh.
  • Jen said she's a WoW addict and doesn't go out at night. That's World of Warcraft, a game.
  • Joe was Dustin's first boyfriend.
  • There's a movement afoot to convince Jen to nominate Zach, her flying monkey boy. I personally don't think she will, but who knows? Maybe she realizes he's just clinging to her for life. Maybe she knows he's using her. But, then again, maybe he could be a vote for her to stay down the road.
  • Dick told Nick that the threats he made to Jen weren't serious. They were just to rattle her. Then he said, "Even the voices in my head told me to tone it down." (See, he needs to stay!)

Lots of small talk, no explosions tonight.

7 comments:

Sydney said...

Jackie You're a BB t -- Busy Bee!

Zoe- Love the graphics. Twinkly.

Sydney said...

That was to say "You're a BB too" -- my brand new comnputer is having problems with the keyboard and leaves out the O's alot :-( (But the Iphone I got to go with it ROCKS!)

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
I think Eric's last assignment was to try to get Jen to put up whoever America told him to.....do you know if he did it? If so, who was it?

Thanks - Kelly

AlbGlinka said...

Great graphic Zoe! I think there may even be room for a few more "Jen"s on her boobs.

Jackie: I've been kinda curious: when do you get stuff like laundry and shopping done? ;-)

I don't see Dick leaving. He seems like a great stategist. And Daniele is shaping up to be quite the player too.

To those who asked about my Gaydar feeling about Nick-- I'm not watching the feeds, so it was based on this one thing he said, I wish I could remember it exactly, but but he was talking about who he could hook up with in the house I think and he used this gay vocal inflection that I hear all the time amongst my GLBTQQ peeps...

Anonymous said...

ZOETAWNY ROCKS!!! Love it,love it..I feel with her graphics and Jackies zingers we are once agian back in the BB house, WHOOHA! I am so hoping she puts up Flying Monkey boy...but I doubt it..she likes the big guys to fawn over her.....can we still vote?
I am liking Dick all the more, and hoping for a D&D in the finals. Im a sucker for a happy ending...and after Maggie and Boogie winners, I am ready for a good guy win.

Anonymous said...

joe was dustins first boyfriend ? UGH! he could have done so much better LOLOL
debi in calif

LYSS said...

You just gotta love Dick..He tells it like it is to that person and not behind their backs..i really really really hope that he doesn't go home..cant wait to see the pov comp on tuesday..

Lyss