Here are the evening's happenings since the live show ended from that Big Brother House of "You Can Never Be Too Blonde and Win Too Many HOH" --
- Eric thinks Jen's speech was rude (the one in which they plead their case to stay). Well, I think his "speech" was rude when she left. He should have just let her go without his snide comment. If she was considering voting for him in the jury, he blew it right there.
- The house mood is upbeat, but I'm sure that will change with the pressure of another HG going home.
- Dick hopes Jen gets fired from her nanny job.
- Jessica asked Amber what Jen had wanted to tell her before she left. Amber said she wasn't going to say, but since she asked ... Jen wanted to warn Jessica not to trust Eric because he has a girlfriend named Cheryl. She doesn't want Jessica to be hurt.
- Jameka tried to give advice to Daniele about how to talk to her father. She says he's abrasive but means well -- he's always proud of her and loves her.
- Jameka says Evel Dick's intentions are good. (And where does the road paved with good intentions lead ...?)
- Daniele kept fussing about her father, nothing to do with the Jen incidents. She fussed in general about him and it was more of a woe-is-me fuss.
- Dick and Eric continued to trash talk Jen long after she was gone.
- Amongst Jessica's HOH goodies she got a "Booyah" shirt.
- Jameka had an Amber moment. She asked Daniele what boas (the kind you wear, not the snake) were and how you spell the word.
- The HG speculated that Kail might be the mayor of her town. Heh.
- Amber told Eric that Jen told her to tell Jessica not to trust him.
- There was a big In N Out burger feast during which Jameka overate and regretted it ... not!
- Eric said his girlfriend is long-distance.
- Jameka seems to be pushing Jessica (a bit) to put Evel Dick on the block.
- Jessica told Jameka she won't put her on the block.
- America's Player? -- Eric told Jessica that she should put Amber on the block. Amber and Zach. I'd say the Zach is a personal choice of his, Amber the voted one.
All are in bed as I post this, with Eric and Jessica just parting ways (for the dawn).