Nothing fancy, just a chipmunk who thought I wouldn't shoot him if he remained still. I shot him anyway ... with my camera. Photo taken at Mindowaskin Park in Westfield, NJ. (Where the park scenes for the TV show Ed were filmed.)
In today's TV Newsy Bits (and a bit o' Bloggy Bits):
- How are you folks doing with the comments in the Dancing With the Stars discussion post? Too many? Need a new discussion post?
- I'll be posting my Heroes recap/review later tonight and encourage show fans to stop back to visit.
- Entertainment Weekly and its website EW.com have an exclusive interview with Jorja Fox from C.S.I. -- she is indeed leaving the show citing both personal and professional reasons. It sounds like she wants more time to do what she wants to do family-wise and in other acting pursuits. As long as William Petersen isn't leaving, I'm okay with the news.
- Buddy TV has an exclusive interview with Joshua Gomez of Chuck.
- I had an exclusive interview with one of the chipmunks, but he decided he should refuse to comment. I'm not sure if it was Alvin, Theodore, or Simon.
"Pleased to meet you,
Hope you guessed my name
What's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game." - Mick Jagger/Keith Richards "Sympathy for the Devil"