Natalie, Matt, and Adam talk game in the wee hours. I do wish Adam would stop playing with his pants.
Here are the evening and late night happenings from that Big Brother House of People I Don't Want In My Life:
- Allison told Chelsia that Matt has always been genuine with her. Chelsia told her he's said the same things to her -- he's playing everyone.
- Chelsia thinks that Amanda/Alex and Adam/Sheila will be weak in the HOH comp due to being on slop.
- James wants Joshuah to expose both deals that Allison made with both couples up for eviction.
- Meanwhile, it looks like Allison is definitely in with Adam and Sheila and has turned pro-Matt and Natalie. Note I said Allison. She has to get Ryan to agree with her.
- Joshuah told Amanda he thinks Allison will vote to evict her and Alex.
- Allison asked Ryan to make a deal with Matt. She told him that Chelsia told her that she and James want to be in the final four with Joshuah and Sharon. Now, where would that leave Ryan and Allison? Not in the final four plans!
- Ryan is reluctant because both couples they'd turn on had voted to keep them (Chelsia/James, Joshuah/Sharon).
- Allison and Matt pinky-swore to be in the final four. (There. It's a done deal.)
- Joshuah wants to win HOH so he can go off on Allison. He says he "hates" her.
- Sheila says she can't sleep at night because she's always thinking about the game. Before, it was due to the snoring.
- Matt is starting to get over-confident that he's staying. He might be his own worst enemy.
- BB had supplied the HG with a huge supply of condoms. Joshuah and Sharon made water balloons out of them. Now, that I can get into!
- BB yelled at them to stop.
- Perhaps fitting, Natalie said she worked at Hooters for years.
- Matt told Natalie to quiet her game down and lay low until Wednesday.
- Now the three who were still up headed to bed.
- And I need breakfast.