Sunday, March 02, 2008

BB9: Live Feed Report Saturday Into Dawn Sunday 3/02


Nah, they're all asleep as I get this posted. But I didn't think you wanted a screen cap of the night vision sleeping scenes, right?

Here are the happenings from Saturday in that Big Brother House of Bros and Hos (I didn't say that, did I? Oh, my. I feel Mike Malin-ish!):
  • Sharon is sure she'll be in the final three because "people feel comfortable around her."
  • Matt is still leading Ryan on that there's a chance he will stay. Ryan is eating it up, making plans for the next eviction and all.
  • Natalie, like Amber before her, had a vision she would win POV ... and then it came true.
  • Sharon thinks Matt is sucking up to her and wants to hide so she doesn't have to deal with him. She thinks he's an idiot. (Well, yeah!)
  • Allison, who the other day said Joshuah wasn't stable, today says Sheila isn't stable. Now, if you ask me, I don't think any of them are stable. I'm probably not too stable myself, but I'm not on the internet and television exposing myself to the world. Well, except in writings, that is.
  • James told Adam that he has to cover the Brawny tattoo with band-aids because it has the C word and motherbleeper.
  • Why would anyone want those words permanently dyed into their skin?
  • Allison cried because she talked to Sheila about why she was distancing herself from her (Sheila away from Allison) and she's just so darn hurt and misunderstood!
  • Natalie said that Allison told her Sheila couldn't be trusted but then told Sheila she's the only one she trusted.
  • Allison thinks James and Chelsia will go up on the block in place of Mattalie, but Sheila told her she's pretty sure it will be Adam and herself.
  • Allison thinks her parents and brother will be waiting to attack Joshuah for her.
  • Allison tried to make up with Sheila.
  • Allison told Ryan that if James and Chelsia go on the block against them, she can't campaign against them.
  • The womens' periods in the house seem to have clicked in to all start at the same time. Lucky guys, eh? ;-)
  • Chelsia said that Natalie asked her why she didn't volunteer to go on the block. Chelsia, thinking rather straight, thinks it would be crazy to volunteer to ever go on the block.
  • Allison offered James a carton of cigarettes and a week of her stipend to vote for her to stay. He shook on the deal. We'll see.
  • Allison wants to set up Sheila with her father. Yikes, to do that to your father...! And, it must make Sheila really feel part of the gang!
  • Allison thinks America has a lot to do with this season. She says there are three lifelines -- save a couple, bring a couple back, evict a couple. It's the first I've heard of this.
  • Ryan is not campaigning ... again.
  • Allison asked Adam if he was going to stick to their deal to not vote herself and Ryan out. He didn't give her a direct answer. He told her if he and Sheila go on the block, then Ryan and Allison will be voted out.
  • Allison kept trying to instigate Joshuah into another confrontation. She kept at him about why he was so angry with her ... on and on and on and on.
  • Allison tried to get Ryan to confront Joshuah, but he didn't.
  • Allison thinks she's had more TV air time than anyone in the house because she's been involved in every argument. I ask you ... would that be considered a good thing?
  • James suggested a "circle jerk" while Chelsia and Allison moan. Um, are these kids 14 or what?
  • Before BB yelled at her to stop, Sheila said that she signed a contract until the end of April, then received an email extending things to the end of May. So, they're not sure how long the season will last.
  • Matt is still acting like he's working with Ryan. He told Ryan that he has to control Allison's mouth. Oh, yeah. Like that can be done! After all, she's proud that she's been in every argument in the house!
  • James and Chelsia smooched. He told her he wishes he had more to offer her outside the house. Hmm ... maybe a sidecar for his bicycle?
  • Chelsia put make-up on Matt.
  • HOH room discussion had James and Sharon talking about how secure Ryan and Allison feel when they're the target.
  • Ryan tried to tell Allison that she needs to lay low this week -- he thinks he can get James' vote if he tells him he has Matt's.
  • Joshuah told Natalie and Sheila that he thinks Allison will be portrayed as the villain in the house.
  • James gave Chelsia a hickey on the neck. She's not too happy with that.
  • Allison sucked up to James telling him how level-headed he's been throughout the game and how hard it is for her to be with everyone.
  • Another smoochy show went on for Showtime.
  • Sheila is worried that Allison will convince people to change their votes.
  • Joshuah said that Allison is trying to sell her soul for votes.
  • Natalie and Joshuah made tinfoil hats, shades of Chicken George. Oh ... some normalcy in the house! ;-)
  • The boys (James and Matt) masturbated to the sound of Chelsia and Allison talking. @@
  • Mind you, this is in time for the ShoToo BBAD show. I guess they think it's good television.
  • Lots of sex talk, too.
  • And, gee ... it all ended when the BBAD show finished and they all went to bed where they are still asleep.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The expression on her face in that picture is what I feel like when I think about their behaviors in the house! Good choice! ~SharonS

Anonymous said...

Big yawn. Where did they get these ppl? Does anyone in the house know about James yet?

Anonymous said...

"James told Adam that he has to cover the Brawny tattoo with band-aids because it has the C word and motherbleeper"

You know something is bad when BB9 producers have to censor it.

I can't 'like' anyone. I tried, I want to, I can't. And Jackie, I was thinking Pimps and Ho's, and didn't Matt claim to have experience being a pimp? Was that one of his lies? Although, why would that be something to brag about.

Thanks Jackie, Sue

Anonymous said...

welcome back Granny in Portland!!! I was wondering if you were still on board! If it was me, and I hadn't already been watching, I wouldn't waste my time with BB9. The TV version is soooooo editted....it does not reflect who these people really are and what they are doing! I say, keep the couples together, vote them off, and be done with this in the next three weeks!!! It's making me question whether I will even watch it this summer.
I think meb was right....cbs set this season up to be just what it is. When you tell these people they have to sleep together, give them a privacy room, a bowl full of condoms, and a never ending supply of alcohol...this is what you get!!! Bed hopping, nudity, constant drama,nightly self-gradification,etc. etc.

On a lighter note, I was so happy to see Roofus! Looks like he made it through another New York winter. Thanks Jackie for the pic.

It's a beautiful day here in Tacoma...high about 60 and not a cloud in the sky. I think I will do a little yard clean-up today. Have a good Sunday!

PlaidChick said...

Do the producers even read the blogs? If they did, they would wake up, however, apparently they don't, and sit in their own little hamster world.

I think I would of stopped watching if it wasn't for the blogs. It's obvious they threw this season together, which was a good idea when the strike was going on, but the strike is over. The schedule sucks, I know I say that every day. Why not show the show on Friday night, instead of 2 repeats of Ghost Whisperer?

Again we have a bunch of past season rejects. I think they're pumping the house with phermones, I've never seen so many horny people in my life-- except at college frat parties.

Tonight's drinking game for the Sunday night show will be to drink when Allison says I don't care, let's see if they show Josh saying he's going to slit her throar.

Glad to see Josh has his BEVO stuffed animal givng the UT Hook em -- I went to University of Texas.

PlaidChick said...

I think the Brawny tattoo is covered up because it's advertising Brawny, not so much the C-Bomb and Motherbleeper on it.

Jackie S. said...

The Brawny tattoo is always fuzzed out by the show due to advertising. But if you see it, he has two band-aids above and below it which he wears at all times. Those cover the words.

Anonymous said...

I'm lost. Why does the house not like Allison?

Purrbal said...

What I don't get is Matt & James did the deed for the BBAD thing but together???