Well, this is it. It's the final three and, gosh, they're boring. I wrote a full review of the show for TV Squad, but I'm not sure when it will go live.
Here are the happenings from inside that Big Brother House of The Excitement's All Gone:
- Sheila told Adam she'd campaign for him in the jury house. She doesn't seem to know that the last evicted usually doesn't make it to the jury house.
- They sat around rehashing and trashing all of the other houseguests.
- Sheila said she never was a part of Team Christ. Ryan and Adam think she was. Didn't they even know their own team?
- Whatever they did in Part 2 -- Sheila took 14 minutes and Adam took 3, so it wasn't even close.
- Adam thinks Sheila will go to a local hotel, not sequester.
- Adam told Sheila that he can't even let Ryan have a thought that he'd take her with him to the final two or Ryan would smoke him. Hmmm ... will he or won't he?
- Adam assured Ryan once again that he'll take him to the final two if he wins. Will he or won't he? Hmmm...
- Adam kept doing things to make the BB voice yell at him.
- Sheila says it's the most stress she's had in her life being in the house.
- She also said the DR wanted her to campaign, but she doesn't see what good it would do.
- She seems resigned to third place.
- But I think Adam may still be a wild card if he wins HOH.