Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Latest BB9 Feeds Report

jackie's tv blog, Big Brother, BB9

Heh. Zoetawny made a Natalie vs. Evil-Doers graphic for us! It's perfect! Thank you, Zoetawny ... you know how much you rock!

And I want to thank you all for all of the great comments and community here on the blog lately. I've been bogged down and haven't had the chance to spend much time commenting, but I am indeed reading them. I love it! What a fantastic group we've become! Yay! I have to say the one which made me laugh out loud was the anonymous commenter saying God wanted her to be here pretending to be someone else. But the community has to be the best I've seen on anything show related for ... well, forever! Thank you!

My latest live feeds report is up over on TV Squad. As usual, I'll be live blogging tonight's show here in a separate post. Thankfully I don't have to write the review afterwards. I've been filling in for JJ on his BB nights there for a while but the Wednesday show is Kristin's post.

I'll close for now with another shot of Roofus I took yesterday morning.


6 comments:

joy n said...

Fantastic graphic, Zoetawny! It kind of looks like Gnat made a lightning rod of sorts to protect herself from GOD's wrath.

Roofus on the prowl? He sure is looking good.

I just put a comment on the last post but would like to repeat it here.

Yul Kwon of Survivor-Cook Islands just proposed to his girlfriend, Sophie Tan, while onstage at a benefit concert for his Alma Mater. He gave her a 2.2 karat cushion cut diamond. They met in Dec. 06 and he says once he knew he was smitten, he gave her his immunity idol. How romantic!

joy n said...

If there is a double eviction tonight, hope it's Gnat first and then Ryan. The unsaintly hypocrite and the bully. Nice!

monty924 said...

LOL, on your last comment Joyn. Don't think it will be double eviction, but I'll settle for NN walking out the door.

Love, love, love the updates on Roofus. She looks so content up there on her perch. I still maintain Roofus is a she, lol. :)

9 minutes and counting down.

Anonymous said...

Jackie said:

But the community has to be the best I've seen on anything show related for ... well, forever! Thank you!


***
He is like the worst the hgs and BB get the more interesting the comments become. We have to entertain ourselves, since DR and BB won't do it!

**

Great graphic Zoetawny

**

Nana in nw, Both of you hang in there, you are both strong and will persevere through it all. Your comment made me so sad that it took me a while to respond. thinking of you, though.

***

And, I was watching feeds, clearing up some work at my desk (yeah, right) and waiting for flames or the show to start. All four cameras were on Nat, Sheila and Sharon. They, suddenly, all four went to the pink room with Adam standing naked. He had dropped his towel, no pretense, just standing there naked with no warning given to me...all four camera jerked away to catch Adam. Then one leg at a time (just like the rest of the world, I guess) black knit boxers go on. BB camera people probably thought it was funny to shock me that way. These jokesters.

joy n said...

I only mentioned the possibility of a double eviction because Jackie's TVS post says that rumor is running all around the internet that it might be possible. There are only 5 shows left, counting tonight, and there are still 5 people there. Expect the unexpected! As long as Gnat goes. Whether she's the only one or one of two.

monty924 said...

I should have said last sentence. Sorry. I would love to see Gnat and Rye-bread gone. No harm no foul. :)