I managed to get a nice screen capture of the kitchen neon last night. Did you know they don't have a microwave this year because the kitchen is retro?
If you didn't catch the quick bulletin I put up last night, the nominations are in. Jessie nominated Steven and Dan for eviction. And, here's the goods on the happenings since in that Big Brother House of Mama, Don't Let Your Boys Grow Up to be Cowboys:
- Jessie mentioned that the key order was almost exactly the order in which they were sitting at the table.
- As with going on about Renny calling him immature, Jessie is on a "Steven has given me no respect" kick. (I think Jessie has issues. He's a 22-year-old child.)
- Steven is the target.
- Memphis and Libra think Dan is playing the "I'm loyal" card with Jessie. They don't think Jessie is dumb. (He may not be, but he's immature and he's letting Michelle make the decisions.)
- The others are blaming Renny and Jerry for the one team being on slop.
- Memphis said Angie really freaked out when Steven went on the block.
- Steven doesn't think he was being "disrespectful" when he didn't run up to see Jessie's HOH the first night.
- The BB voice has a new one in addition to how many laps make a mile and how many windows are in the house -- the largest weather vane in the world is in Spain. Um. Okay.
- They have been away from home for 17 days now.
- Steven thinks that Angie would be the only one who might use the veto to save him.
- Angie apologized to Michelle for trying to keep Brian in the house. She says she wants to win the veto and then not use it to save either Dan or Steven. She thinks that will prove her loyalty to the Michelle/Memphis/Jessie camp.
- Steven drank almost an entire six-pack of beer and got drunk.
- Jerry and Angie had a long talk -- Angie is stressing out.
- Jerry told Angie that he thinks Libra is hoping the others are blind to her power. He thinks the girls are ruling the house and Libra is the leader of the girls.
- Dan and Michelle can't figure out the attraction in the April/Ollie showmance.
- Keesha is campaigning for Steven to stay.
- Jerry pounced on Michelle and they declared they're a showmance.
- They're all asleep as I post this.