I obviously didn't take this screen cap during the overnight hours! While I did watch the latest HG appearance on Craig Ferguson, but didn't transcribe it. Jessie still came off as a goof. I'll dig around YouTube to see if I can find it. Julie Chen was a guest again and she'll be back next week, too. This might be a weekly deal from now on.
In other news from that Big Brother House of Too Touchy Young Men:
- As I mentioned in the TVS report, Jerry apologized to Memphis for calling him a womanizer. @@
- By playing up to Memphis, Jerry made himself a heck of a lot more suspicious to the girls. Even Renny is ticked. Libra claims they only needed him for the week anyway.
- When confronted about the apology, Jerry told the girls he wanted to apologize all along and wanted to do it when neither he or Memphis had power.
- Renny feels what Jerry did is a betrayal.
- April and Libra got mad because Ollie and Dan started hanging out with Jessie, Memphis, Michelle, and Angie.
- Heh. Dan told Renny she looked like the mother in Mommy Dearest and she hit him. Too bad she didn't have a hanger. Not a wire hanger, of course. We never use wire hangers.
- Michelle got all upset and called Ollie, April, Libra, etc. losers. She then went off to cry by herself.
- The house majority vote still seems to be for Angie to go. Libra told Dan a lot of folks would rather Jessie, but it's not their decision.
- Memphis said that if he wins HOH, he'll put April and Libra on the block.
- They're all asleep as I post this. Since they were on indoor lockdown since last night, it's very possible an endurance comp may be being set up in the yard.