All of the loving happy houseguests gather in Michelle's HOH room. If you didn't know the history behind the hamsters, you would actually think they liked and were happy for Michelle.
After seeing Michelle's pictures from home and hearing her read her letter, Renny abruptly left the HOH room in tears. Maybe it's because she's missing her own family? Maybe it's man's inhumanity to man brought to light in the fact that Michelle has loved ones, too. I just don't know.
Here's what happened before the hamsters crashed for the night:
- Jerry told Libra her own alliance doesn't like her.
- Michelle, in a way, extended an olive branch to Libra. She told her that she would welcome her to visit the HOH room and, indeed, would be offended if she didn't come talk to her. She said she wanted to know more about her, where she comes from, etc.
- April is still steaming about Libra. Ollie continues to instigate issues consoling his dear April while trashing Libra.
- Michelle asked Dan why he voted the way he did. She thinks the girls are manipulating him. He tried to pass it all off as "I'm not any good at this game."
- Memphis has fallen right back in with his former ally Michelle. When Jerry asked her if Memphis has been sweet-talking and charming her, she denied it.
- Everyone in the house knows that Jerry will suck up to whoever holds the power. Right now he's tolerated for a vote, but that's not always going to be the case.
- April told Ollie that she knows Keesha and Libra never liked her. She feels stupid and like they just used her.
- April, moving on to trash Memphis to Ollie, said Jerry was right in calling him a womanizer.
- Michelle's CD in her HOH basket was DoggyStyle by Snoop. That's fitting in light of her own comment in the "Living on the Edge" endurance HOH comp. (Bent over and saying, "It's been a while since I've been in this position!"
- Dan consoled Renny, then it was Keesha by her side.
- Although he's now in with Michelle, Memphis is still in the Keesha Kamp -- he told Keesha and Libra that he is going to try to get Michelle to put April on the block and he knows she'd have the votes to be evicted.
- Michelle remains adamant that she wants Libra out.
- Memphis tried the wisdom of splitting up the Ollie/April block by sending April packing, but Michelle is more on a Libra must go streak.
- Jerry told Keesha that Dan had had a deal with him, Ollie, and April to vote out Memphis.
- Jerry is sure that Memphis will target him and work to get him out of the house. Keesha told him that's not the case.
- Keesha told Libra and then Renny that Jerry told her Dan had an alliance with Jerry, Ollie, and April.
- April, Ollie, Jerry, and Michelle think that Libra is the puppetmaster and that Keesha would be nothing without her.
- Michelle thinks Dan might be America's Player.
- The HOH group -- April, Ollie, Jerry, and Michelle -- plan to not have anything to do with Dan.
- Memphis told Dan that, of the little group, Libra is not really tight with Renny and Keesha.
- April thinks Libra is the Omarosa of the house. (Now, that is a good one!)
- Keesha had a long talk with Michelle. She told her that voting out Jessie wasn't a strike at her (Michelle), but a way to get back at April.
- Keesha told Michelle that she expects to be put on the block this week, but thinks that Libra, Ollie, or April would be better targets.
- Michelle told Dan that he was the only other person in the house that Jessie had trusted.
- Libra and Michelle talked, too. Yes, talked, not screamed. Libra told Michelle that she was sure that Jessie was targeting her. She admitted if she had won HOH she would have put Jessie and Michelle on the block because they were after her in the game. She said she thought Michelle was in an alliance with Ollie.
- Libra said that she (Libra) seems to get the blame for everything but Michelle told her she knows it's not all her doing.
- Renny also worked on getting April nominated by pointing out that if April really didn't want Jessie to go home, she wouldn't have put him on the block. Then she added how April won't eat anything she cooks.
- Renny also mentioned how April complained about Michelle always hanging out with the guys.
- Again Keesh brought up how Michelle should take the BB gold bars as bribes not to put April and Libra up, then put them up anyway.
- They are all asleep as I post this.