Thanks to Zoetawny, we see how Dan prayed over his nominations. It's too bad he sold his soul to get HOH, though! Not all that much has happened since they woke up this morning. But since I expect a lengthy feeds outage for the POV comp, I figured I'd bring the news up to snuff.
- They chose veto players. Ollie is the only one not playing. Jerry apparently got Houseguest's Choice and chose Michelle. That's because they all know Ollie is safe.
- Ollie and Michelle have a new conspiracy theory -- Keesha and Memphis are boyfriend/girlfriend. Why else would she not get a photo of her boyfriend when she was HOH?
- They've been on indoor lockdown since last night as BB builds something in the backyard.
- They think it will have something to do with them flying about as the wake up songs were David Bowie's "Space Oddity" (you know the one ... ground control to Major Tom, etc.), Frank Sinatra's "Fly Me to the Moon," and the theme from Star Wars.
- Ollie is trying to make sure his buddies (Michelle and Jerry) don't spill the beans that he's supposed to put up the replacement nom if veto is used.
- Dan has been telling his buddies he will put up his own replacement nominee if veto is used and it's likely to be Michelle.
- Jerry has been to almost threatening when talking about Dan and even to him -- he's stupid if he votes him out, won't win the big money, etc.
- Memphis still doesn't trust that Renny will vote for him to stay.
- Bring on the comp already, BB.