The feeds have been so boring that I messed with a screen cap of Jerry last night as I watched the hamsters. Original screen cap above, tampered with below. Oh, I know I'm no Zoetawny. I can't make anything move.
Here's the latest news from the Big Brother House of Lonesome Losers:
- Ollie thinks BB wants to bring out the ugly in people. Well, yeah ... if it didn't, the show would be a snooze!
- Michelle decided she would refrain from cussing for the day. She made a valiant effort.
- Keesha has been feeling sorry for Jerry -- she thinks the stress of the game is wearing on him. Uh-oh, will he be her next "cause"?
- They went into an indoor lockdown expecting it to be for Craig Ferguson (which indeed was a repeat last night).
- Ollie told April he was playing for himself and trusted no one after April asked him if he trusts Renny.
- Ollie thinks the HOH comp will be endurance. I'm not so sure.
- Ollie asked April to be his first girlfriend. Apparently all the others he's bragged about were just for sex, I guess. What an honorable man!
- Dan told Keesha and Memphis that he finds it interesting that Ollie is suddenly complaining about Jerry. Well, duh.
- The hamsters found out that Craig is on "hiatus" as they put it. I didn't catch April's reaction on the feeds. She had to be crestfallen ... it was her next big shot at making a fool of herself ... er, gaining Hollywood stardom.
- Dan made everyone squeamish talking about slaughterhouses and how animals are killed for food. In its own way, BB is a bit of an abattoir.
- Memphis said "they" (DR, I assume) ask him a lot of questions about Renny. Hmm ... the DR knows that Renny doesn't trust Memphis ... are they planting seeds for him?
- Ollie zipped April in her suitcase and wheeled it around shocking Keesha and Jerry. Now, that was funny. I hope it makes the show!
- Renny told Keesha the DR asked her about her (Keesha's) laugh. Heck, just ask ME, BB! Every time she starts laughing, I have to jump to turn down my speakers before the neighbors call the cops!
- April said the DR told her that she's a "new revised Janelle." Blech! So not true from everything I've seen! I was never a huge Janelle fan, but April is nowhere near the player and more like ... um, I don't know. Just not Janelle.
- BB told them they aren't allowed to talk about production.
- Ollie told April he wants her to call him Brian when he leaves the house. I know that his real name isn't Ollie, but I forgot it's Brian.
- Dan continues his antics -- scaring people and general goofiness -- making the others laugh and Renny to comment that she doesn't know what's wrong with that boy.
- April and Ollie had sex ... again.
- They're all asleep as I post this.
Random off topic note: I'm all hyped for a new show tonight! You know I'm a cop show buff kind of person. Tonight is the premiere of Jacked: Auto Theft Task Force on A&E. Normally, I wouldn't be all this psyched about the show, but it's my county's car theft task force featured for the entire season. I've been hearing of their work for years and saw them in action once. There's a write-up in the Star Ledger today about the show. Since Hopkins ended, my slot is open. Yay!
Great minds think alike added note: Heehee. I just opened my email and found this in it from Zoetawny!