Graphic arteest Zoetawny has Dan making his own platinum Power of Veto.
Yes, I weathered the storm fine here. Across the street and down a few buildings a tree fell down on someone's parked car. She didn't fare all that well, but at least the tree didn't hit an occupied car driving by. This morning is sunny and a bit leaf and twig littered. And I had no need for the oil lamp. My elevator is still working, too! Even a flicker of the power shuts that down until someone with a key to the Magic Kingdom in the basement (across from the laundry room) can come to flick a switch. We had a lot of rain. But it's been pretty dry here, so the ground absorbed it well. The wind was so-so. I have an old-fashioned chrome exhaust fan in my kitchen. When the winds are really bad, the flap to the fan vent slams open and shut. That didn't happen a lot last night here.
But the houseguests continued to be boring last night, so I decided to gather stuff for an update. Here's the skinny:
- Dan and Memphis continued to list the pros and cons of taking either Jerry or Keesha into the final three. I think they're really underestimating Jerry's sometimes strength in comps and the possibility he might get odd votes from the jury just based on his age and making it through to the end (if he gets that far). Of course, I'd prefer they stay loyal to Keesha, but they aren't asking me. She's been freezing on comps lately -- I don't think she'd be much more of a threat than Jerry.
- Without Renny, Jerry is the main cook. Ew. A man who doesn't wash his hands after using the bathroom. Ew.
- Keesha is very nervous. She asked Dan if he would tell her if Memphis wasn't going to keep her.
- Dan later mocked Keesha's question to Memphis. I should make note that Memphis said earlier that if he decides to vote her out, he wants to tell her ahead of time.
- Dan found out that he would be taken by a private helicopter for his day at the beach.
- The BB voice randomly announced that 7-inch records were played at 45 revolutions per minute. Jackie announces that she still has her collection of 45 RPM records (and technology to play them).
- Dan fed Ted the spider more moths.
- They talked about how bored they are -- and so am I with them.
- Keesha told Dan and Memphis that Jerry told her he's ready to go home. (He did say it.)
- Dan talked about the HOH room always having condoms in it. They then wondered about April and Ollie. (Not that they ever used the condoms!)
- Memphis wants to take Jerry's $4,000 to keep him this week.
- Keesha and Dan felt sorry for Jerry as he's all alone so much and really tries to help, as in his cooking dinner, etc.
- Memphis thinks Jerry brags too much. He's 75, you know. Oh, and he has three refrigerators at home.
- When Keesha told Dan and Memphis they leave her out of things a lot, they said it was because she hangs out with Jerry too much.
- Memphis said that April is the Crypt Keeper in the Jury House.
- Keesha outright asked Memphis if he was going to vote her out and he told her no.
- All are still asleep as I post this and Dan hasn't been whisked away yet.