Today was media day for Big Brother 11. They showed off the new house to press folks. And, here it is! Okay, I lie. It's a vintage Metro North train car I saw sitting when I headed into the city for dinner last week. If you click on it, a large image will open in a new window.
Anyway ... here's the skinny I picked up from folks who were invited to the media event --
- Allison Grodner said it's going to be an interesting cast (doesn't she always say that?).
- The media event had people from media, television, print, and the Internet living a week's worth of events in one day while in the new house.
- Remember, I wasn't invited. (Sniffle)
- The cast is all but finalized. They're not sequestered pre-show yet. I'm thinking we might get some official announcements perhaps midweek next week or Friday (July 3) at the latest.
- This season's twist is supposed to be unique, but something everyone can relate to. Um, okay. I'm not so sure I can always relate to her brilliant ideas, but ...!
- The house is eco-friendly and green this year.
People are waiting in anticipation of Big Brother 11.