- Jessie thinks that the show production must be involved in the Ronnie fiasco because one person couldn't have done that much to the house!
- Maybe he's a PLANT ... like Dan last year. (Yeah, right.)
- Jordan and Jeff are getting closer.
- Is Ronnie's conscience bothering him? He had a lot of trouble getting to sleep. Maybe he was just repeating to himself ... "what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive."
- Russell kicked in his Pick On Ronnie (Who Deserves It) campaign first thing this morning by greeting Ronnie with, "Good morning, rat."
- Russell started following Ronnie around telling him he must suck as a gamer.
- Michele said she felt weird being happy about other people's pain -- Russell picking on Ronnie. I do, too. But Ronnie is so a little weasly slime-bucket.
- After Ronnie retreated to the HOH room, Russell set himself up right outside the HOH door.
- When the others got up, they wondered if Russell was in cahoots with Ronnie as both were missing.
- I like the expression "in cahoots." I have so few opportunities to use it in a sentence.
- Jessie told Ronnie even though he (Ronnie) can't compete for HOH next, he could still win POV.
- When Ronnie left the HOH room, Russell Pit Bull Terrier was right on his heels.
- They made a slip and slide out of garbage bags. Lydia managed to cut the tops of her feet and shins.
- Russ continued to follow and mock Ronnie wherever he went.
- Then Ronnie cried. In the HOH room where no one could see him, of course. Now, it's sad. But he wanted to put on those big boy pants and be King.
- Jessie told Natalie that someone else would have to go to bat to save Ronnie -- he won't do it.
- And that's pretty much it.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Big Brother 11: Live Feeds Daytime Tuesday 7/21
Russell takes some time off from his day of being Ronnie's worst nightmare.
As I mentioned in my previous report, the entire house has Ronnie's number ... even his bestest friend Jessie. True, in this game you have to occasionally lie. But you don't needlessly lie to everyone in the house. You know, they kind of talk to each other. The smug shall fall. Here's the latest skinny:
Lydia looks at her slip and slide wounds.