A comp (or something like that) has been going on for hours as I get this typed up. We have BB trivia and a message that the houseguests are playing a "secret game." How special is that? We all know that once the feeds come back, someone will spill the beans. Maybe it's the Have/Have Not comp. Maybe it's nominations. I just don't know ... shh ... it's a secret.
BULLETIN: The feeds came back on at 7:07 PM ET. It was Have/Have Not. Laura is crying about getting railroaded. Dan was there for three hours. Jordan is crying, too. Jeff is trying to console them. Jeff is saying his answer was wrong. They had to make choices. He chose a cheerleader outfit. Laura and Jordan on slop, cold showers, and other Have Not stuff.
Jeff, "I already look like an idiot. I don't want to look like a superficial idiot."
Now the feeds are blocked again. Now up.
Lydia told Kevin that Jessie is still "hurt" over the way he was edited on the show last season. Poor baby. That set off a feeds block again.
Here's what went down in the house since the wee hours this morning:
- Kevin was still trying to get everyone to believe that Casey was the one whose vote caused the tie last night.
- He's also been planting seeds of suspicion regarding Jeff.
- I think his game plan might be to get the house in so much of a tizzy that everyone hates each other while he sits and watches.
- He thinks that show fans will forget about Dr. Will and put him up on the strategy pedestal instead.
- Ronnie told Chima and Jessie that Braden told him that he knew that he (Ronnie) was the mastermind of the game.
- Oh, give me a break.
- I'm almost to the point of liking Jessie more than I like Ronnie.
- I don't like Jessie.
- Now, if so many people weren't onto Ronnie's lies, mastermind status.
- But they all know.
When I find out, you'll know!